Windows 10: is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?

Discus and support is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana? in Cortana to solve the problem; is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HashemElassad, Oct 4, 2019.

1. is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?

is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?

:)

HashemElassad, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Disable Store and Web search in Start Menu

Hello
    SystemSupport346,

Since the steps above did not work for you, we suggest that you disable web search by navigating the settings of Cortana itself. Please follow the steps below:

• Open the search box in the taskbar.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • On the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Turn off the Search online and include web results. See screenshot below:

is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos  from Cortana? 4b6583c8-efc0-4f9f-a9a0-4ce531f271db?upload=true.png

Hope this information helps you. Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Cortana only providing web search answers since upgrading to Creators Update and will not run my Programs

Cortana is integrated with search to make the experience better for users.

You may try turning off the web search in Cortana and check if it helps.

Kindly perform the below steps:

• Click on the Cortana Search box.
    • Go to Notebook tab.
    • Click on Settings.
    • In Settings, Turn off the option Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alert and more.
    • Also, turn off Search online and include web results option.

Let us know if this worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Oct 4, 2019
  4. is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?

Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos  from Cortana? a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?

1. is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana? - Similar Threads - Blocking Web Images

2. multiple video from image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple video from image: hi can you please add the scripting support c# .net , that we can write a code of 100 folders and custom audio file i pass as argument and picking all images from folder in foreach and export the video , currently i am doing manually and doesn't suites the way it should...
  3. Use cortana whilst block web search and web results - Group Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Use cortana whilst block web search and web results - Group Policy: I have Cortana installed on one PC because the use says the sky will fall and the world will end of they can't talk to their computer. Really. When I enable "Don't search the web or display web results in search" group policy (Computer Configuration, Administrative Tools,...
  4. Use cortana whilst block web search and web results - Grou Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Use cortana whilst block web search and web results - Grou Policy: I have Cortana installed on one PC because the use says the sky will fall and the world will end of they can't talk to their computer. Really. When I enable "Don't search the web or display web results in search" group policy (Computer Configuration, Administrative Tools,...
  5. Easiest way to block device access to a web site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easiest way to block device access to a web site?: One of my children, adult but special-needs, can't be trusted with his Facebook account. I'm otherwise comfortable with his using his computer, but would like to block his access to Facebook. Not just by changing the password and not saving it, but completely blocking his...
  6. Cortana web search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana web search: Is there any way I can change Cortana settings so when I search for something it brings up a new tab in Google Chrome, not Microsoft Edge with bing. My default search engine is Google Chrome but it still opens up a new tab in Microsoft Edge. submitted by /u/DATBOI___...
  7. Web Page Blocked...?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Page Blocked...?!: For days I cannot open this page as it belongs to my insurance in Portland Oregon as seen below and I really need urgently to be able to open it up ...?! Please...anyone familiar with this situations and expertise can help me out to restore and have access to this...
  8. deleted images from web cam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleted images from web cam: my ex stole my web cam said she had then all of a sudden couldn't find finally she all of a sudden found it but says she wasn't up to anything shady I want to see what was deleted....
  9. Cortana not searching the web

in Cortana
    Cortana not searching the web: Cortana searches files instead of searching the web. E.x searching up 12431x3 it will show files named '12431x3' if it doesn't find files it will show "no result" . It used to search the web and bring up a calculator instead of searching files....
  10. web page blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page blocked: I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-blocked/7341d1be-6d3d-40c2-9031-6fd0f9ccac7c