Windows 10: Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup?

Discus and support Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed that when it comes to 3rd party auto start on boot apps and driver applications, that Windows just sort of picks and chooses. There is one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/v1R72BsQx, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup?

I noticed that when it comes to 3rd party auto start on boot apps and driver applications, that Windows just sort of picks and chooses. There is one application that I would prefer to bootup first before the others. Is this in any way possible or is there a 3rd party application that allows me to change the order in which startup applications boot?

For example, I want the gaming program Steam to boot before Origin and some other startup apps because it auto starts into Big Picture mode, I would prefer it to go first since Origin is only needed once I actually launch an EA game.

submitted by /u/v1R72BsQx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/v1R72BsQx, Sep 9, 2020
  2. csfoster2 Win User

Installing 3rd Party applications

My device seems to be application locked. How can I change the security policy to allow me to install 3rd party/ unsigned applications? I purchased a device that shipped with skype mobile, although skype mobile will not complete the installation. I've
    looked at the registry, and I can clearly see 4 registry keys that would prevent unsigned applications from installing, but I am unable to apply any changes that I attempt to make to the registry.

I've tried to install programs that would allow me to edit these settings directly from the unit but of course, they are 3rd party applications. Does Microsoft have a signed utiltity that would allow me to change the registry? I've seen that people have
    put together *.cab files that will change these settings automatically but just as before, the system will not complete running the file since it is unsigned.

Please help?

Thanks,

Chris Foster

csfoster2, Sep 9, 2020
  3. ngoyal Win User
    Unable to install any 3rd party applications

I have a nokia e61. I have been trying to install 3rd party apps like newsgator, truphone, google maps etc on my phone. It dowloads the applications and immediately thereafter gives me a message 'Unable to install'. Any suggestions anyone.

ngoyal, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup?

Are Windows Phone 7 stock applications based on different technologies than 3rd party applications ?

I just got my LG Optimus 7 today (I really like it Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup? :D ) and I noticed that often parts of applications that are very similiar in fuction, have very different performance. For example, Facebook news feed in stock People application is buttery smooth,
    but very similiar News feed in 3rd party Facebook application is often sluggish and slow. That's why I want to ask this: Is this problem of the developers ? Do developers have the same resources available as guys in Microsoft had when they were building stock
    applications or is it just normal that 3rd party applications will be slower ? I hope that in time, we will get more optimized 3rd party apps.

Zekeasakura, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup?

1. Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup? - Similar Threads - change 3rd party

2. Issue with location on 3rd party application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with location on 3rd party application: I am having issues with location on 2 3rd party application that deal with online poker and also online sports betting. Both cant locate me and I am not able to get on the to do things. One is a download on my desktop and the other is using google chrome. I can access from...
  3. Issue with location on 3rd party application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with location on 3rd party application: I am having issues with location on 2 3rd party application that deal with online poker and also online sports betting. Both cant locate me and I am not able to get on the to do things. One is a download on my desktop and the other is using google chrome. I can access from...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  6. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Prevent 3rd Party Applications from Adjusting Microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent 3rd Party Applications from Adjusting Microphone: I want Windows 10 to prevent 3rd Party Applications from adjusting the microphone gain.I spent a year troubleshooting this problem. Brought about 1000USD worth of mics, headphones, external mics trying to eliminate a ground loop hum and ambient noise from being picked up by...
  8. 3rd party applications not detecting microphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party applications not detecting microphone.: Hello, I recently did a full reset of my PC and my microphone stopped detecting any sound on 3rd party applications like browsers or Discord. When I try to record anything, silence is recorded. However it works perfectly fine on all native Windows apps and surprisingly...
  9. 3rd Party Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...