Windows 10: Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

Discus and support Is there a way to change a program's tray icon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a few 3rd party programs having their icons in my tray, they all have ugly colorful icons and i was wondering if there is any way to replace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gnusmag45, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

I have a few 3rd party programs having their icons in my tray, they all have ugly colorful icons and i was wondering if there is any way to replace them, either natively or with a downloadable program.

Thanks

submitted by /u/gnusmag45
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gnusmag45, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. dalchina Win User
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

@Steve C - that would be valid if it were only the tray icon, but the first post mentioned

- hence my suggestion.

dalchina, Jan 26, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

unable to create tray icon...

When you start it manually, can it create the tray icon and the program works?

W1zzard, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

1. Is there a way to change a program's tray icon? - Similar Threads - change program's tray

2. Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...: Hi everyone! First post on Reddit, here! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a weird edge-case want. I want to use windows light mode on my PC, but doing so turns the clock and system tray icon colour black. This makes perfect sense for most people, but I use...
  3. Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?

Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?: I can't seem to find it if there is submitted by /u/spoonybends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irhr5b/is_there_a_way_to_change_an_applications_tray_icon/
  4. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  5. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  6. Change colour of tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change colour of tray icons: Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop. 146508
  7. Change Tray Icons

Change Tray Icons: [ATTACH] It's possible to change the software Tray Icons? Some of them are ugly and others look blurry. Regards! https://preview.redd.it/4ybqn4mgmix31.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1db91899cffe2c2c59bf0076f18d02158db60a3 submitted by /u/Sansagi [link]...
  8. [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

[Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ben_SRQ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt6xgx/colorblind_help_any_way_to_change_the_hidden_icon/
  9. How to change the Spotify tray icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the Spotify tray icon: I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow) [img] 114404
  10. Change size of time and icons of system tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of time and icons of system tray?: So Windows 10 did some kind of update and now its got a different feel to it. One thing that changed with the update was the size of text and icons in the system tray. Now they are very large and the time doesn't even fit. Where it should say PM the right side of the M is cut...