Windows 10: Is there a way to change colour of Windows 10 boot up screen?

Discus and support Is there a way to change colour of Windows 10 boot up screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to change colour of Windows 10 boot up screen? I mean initial scree when you first start up PC. Thank you for all help given. 20128 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaburmester, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Is there a way to change colour of Windows 10 boot up screen?

Is there a way to change colour of Windows 10 boot up screen?

I mean initial scree when you first start up PC.

Thank you for all help given.

:)

jaburmester, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Hexenherz Win User

Is there a way to change the highlight color of the address bar? (Win10)

This is bugging me vastly... No matter what color I choose for my theme, the text in my address bar of browsers (all of them) and file explorer is highlighted in a weird teal color that does not match the theme.

Every other text, or icons if in explorer, are highlighted in a normal nice blue color.

I can't find a setting to adjust this, and it really bugs me to have this teal color that does not match the rest of the theme.

Hexenherz, Aug 29, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Is there any way to change background image of a folder in Windows 10?

If you change the background on a pen drive folder on one computer, it probably will not remain changed when plugged into another PC as the setting will be stored on the original PC . . .

DaveM121, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Is there a way to change colour of Windows 10 boot up screen?

1. Is there a way to change colour of Windows 10 boot up screen? - Similar Threads - change colour boot

2. Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....: Basically I have a white wallpaper so can barely see the date and time on the lock screen. All I would like to do is turn it black but it doesn't seem to be available....
  3. Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....: Basically I have a white wallpaper so can barely see the date and time on the lock screen. All I would like to do is turn it black but it doesn't seem to be available....
  4. Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Colour Settings changed/messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colour Settings changed/messed up?: So as of yesterday (14th of March) I updated my computer with the new Windows Update, and upon restarting I didn't really notice any change (maybe because it was late at night and I was tired). But today when opening my computer I'd noticed that the colours on my displays...
  6. Screen colour change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen colour change: Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks......
  7. windows 10 boot ups way too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 boot ups way too slow: Latest updates have been installed in my pc but it performs slow. Boot up time is the worst. What settings should i change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-ups-way-too-slow/45613b71-a826-4b16-8228-736f38357c69
  8. colour change

colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...
  9. Any way to change the highlight colour in File Explorer?

Any way to change the highlight colour in File Explorer?: I've just got Windows 10, and I like a lot of things about it, including things related to the appearance. However the highlight colour in File Explorer is a light blue which is not all that different to the background colour. It's not easy to see at a glance which files are...
  10. screen changed colour

in Windows 10 Support
    screen changed colour: *Sad Please help an old man, when i scan a piece of paper from my printer it goes to my selected folder but when i open it all the background is black and not white any help plz 75489