Windows 10: Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark?

Discus and support Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/R0NFY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbxlrm/is_there_a_way_to_change_the_appearance_of/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/R0NFY, Mar 24, 2021.

1. /u/R0NFY Win User

Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark?

/u/R0NFY, Mar 24, 2021

2. Change search box settings windows 10

> Is there any way to change the Windows search box, to right of address bar, settings for Windows 10? It no longer spell checks and no longer does a general word nor phrase search properly. The search results are always we could not find it. If the
    search box gives an extremely short list of suggestions, then when the suggestion is clicked the response is again, we could not find what you are looking for.

- - - -

That search box uses your default search provider. Are you generally unhappy with that search provider? Have you tried others?

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Change search box settings windows 10

Is there any way to change the Windows search box, to right of address bar, settings for Windows 10? It no longer spell checks and no longer does a general word nor phrase search properly. The search results are always we could not find it. If the search
    box gives an extremely short list of suggestions, then when the suggestion is clicked the response is again, we could not find what you are looking for. Please give me details how to fix? Thanks in advance.

* Moved from IE10

ResaWillserve, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark?

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark?

1. Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark? - Similar Threads - change appearance search

2. Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dark search bar box problem: Windows 10 search bar after turning to DARK MODE still not working, its white no matter what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dark-search-bar-box-problem/4278dfc5-c8eb-4a7f-9d20-3498d14f5730
  3. Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

in Cortana
    Windows 10 dark search bar box problem: Windows 10 search bar after turning to DARK MODE still not working, its white no matter what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dark-search-bar-box-problem/4278dfc5-c8eb-4a7f-9d20-3498d14f5730
  4. Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Abnormal appearance of the search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Abnormal appearance of the search box: Hello,Since a few days I have witnessed that the search box looks abnormal suddenly. The magnifying glass suddenly disappears and there is slight blue tinge that appears in the box. All of it returns to normal when I just hover the curser on the search box. Is there a...
  6. Is there a way to change the appearance of this box to dark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the appearance of this box to dark?: [ATTACH] I use dark theme wherever possible, and it hurts my eyes. https://preview.redd.it/1zel1r8k3to61.png?width=982&format=png&auto=webp&s=1da58c6827bc098a80cd1bffe8c2c7ceed7c35cb submitted by /u/R0NFY [link] [comments]...
  7. Search Box with Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Box with Dark Theme: Hi there! I really like the Windows 10 white search Box in the taskbar but I also like the Dark theme of Windows 10 as it is good for eyes. But when I turned on the Dark theme, the search box also changes its colour to dark that I don't like. Please fix this....
  8. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?: [ATTACH] Ok so I just don't like Windows10's dark theme because it's just too black and I think it looks bad and I def think Microsoft could improve it. Is there a way to change the very black background to something like Discord's defualt dark grayish bakground? Thanks....
  9. Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?

Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?: Given that dark mode in Windows is AMOLED dark, is there a tweak that allows you to change how "dark" is dark mode? submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4wf1i/is_there_a_way_to_change_how_dark_is_dark_mode/
  10. Windows Search / Cortana Search: After typing a letter an dark field/box or overlay appears

in Cortana
    Windows Search / Cortana Search: After typing a letter an dark field/box or overlay appears: After I click the Cortana symbol left side bottom to activate Cortanas input field and I make any input for searching, a dark field appears. Just on the top of Cortanas menu I see the web results, other field is hidden bei the darkness. The same happens if i click...