Windows 10: Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990?

Discus and support Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; there's a glitch on discord with date changing where you can set the date back then set it forward and it will make it appear as if you have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kothism, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990?

there's a glitch on discord with date changing where you can set the date back then set it forward and it will make it appear as if you have been playing a game for whatever distance of time in between the earlier date and the current date and i wanted to make it seem like i've been playing minecraft for 100 years as a joke but the date only goes back to 1990 is there any way to make it go further like for example 1920 or 1860

submitted by /u/Kothism
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kothism, Oct 28, 2020

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Date is the wrong way round

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the date format. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if you are able to find out the correct format or not.

• Right click on the date and time present at the right bottom.
    • Click on Change Date and Time under
      Date and Time.
    • Click on Change Colander Settings.
    • Now under formats you will be able to see the format which you want.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990?

Unable to restore PC to an earlier date

I have been having problems with Windows 10 updates changing my PC NOT FOR THE BETTER ,so I have been using recovery to restore my PC to an earlier restore point/date .But the last time I tried this my screen went blank then it was suggested that I reset
    my PC so I did ,Problem is I have Windows 10 back but the reset has removed all my Apps and placed them all on a page titled Removed Apps .Ok question can I use this page to put everything back the way it was ?Also If I try to restore the PC back to an earlier
    date I can't go back any earlier than the reset date.

HELP !

chinmandst, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990?

1. Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990? - Similar Threads - change date earlier

2. Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?: In File Explorer, it shows in "Documents" it shows:Folder: Document - Date Modified 1/30/2024 10:51 AMFolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 9/13/2023 8:15 AMSubfolder: Home - Date Modified 7/3/2023 2:19 PMSubfolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 7/22/2021 11:44AMSubfolder:...
  3. Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?: In File Explorer, it shows in "Documents" it shows:Folder: Document - Date Modified 1/30/2024 10:51 AMFolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 9/13/2023 8:15 AMSubfolder: Home - Date Modified 7/3/2023 2:19 PMSubfolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 7/22/2021 11:44AMSubfolder:...
  4. Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.: Hi. In a msoffice forum on January 2, 2022 Lorraine- asked a question, “Why is my modified date earlier than the date I took the photo?” Unfortunately the moderator misread it and banged on about “Date Modified” v “Date Created”. At a second try by Lorraine the moderator gave...
  5. Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.

Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.: Hi. In a msoffice forum on January 2, 2022 Lorraine- asked a question, “Why is my modified date earlier than the date I took the photo?” Unfortunately the moderator misread it and banged on about “Date Modified” v “Date Created”. At a second try by Lorraine the moderator gave...
  6. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore to earlier date: Downloaded a driver from driver support one so i could use my cd drive to rip cds to my sony mp3 player, now they want to charge $9.99 per month to do so, i did not enter any detsils...
  7. Restore to earlier date

Restore to earlier date: Downloaded a driver from driver support one so i could use my cd drive to rip cds to my sony mp3 player, now they want to charge $9.99 per month to do so, i did not enter any detsils...
  8. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore to earlier date: Restore to earlier date windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-earlier-date/ebef6cf0-84e3-463c-9c5a-fadb3743758f
  9. Modified dated earlier than created date

in Windows 10 Support
    Modified dated earlier than created date: Several files Properties show that the Modified date is earlier than the created date, how's that? Version 1903 142343
  10. Is there a way to "go back" to an earlier date in Windows 10?

Is there a way to "go back" to an earlier date in Windows 10?: My PrintMaster program will not run. It wants to reinstall. Can I reset it like you could with other Windows versions? I have looked for setback, recovery to no avail. Drat! Thanks in advance! Eileen 70036

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set date prior 1980 in windows 10

2. windows 10 how to set date to earlier than 1980

3. windows 10 how to set date to befor 1980