Windows 10: Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10? Would like to use color coding of folders as another layer of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M.A.Johnson, May 25, 2023.

1. Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10?

Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10? Would like to use color coding of folders as another layer of organization for documents.

:)

M.A.Johnson, May 25, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2023
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, May 25, 2023
  4. Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10?

Background color issues with File Explorer and other issues with Office 365.

Hi Darell,

To assist you better, I would like to know whether the issue is specific to File explorer and does the issue persist in Task bar and other windows?

I would like to inform you that the background issue may arise due to incorrect theme settings and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on Desktop.

• Select Personalize.

• Click on Themes.

• Choose Theme settings and select default Windows themes.
    If that doesn't help, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update.

Also I request you to attach the screenshot of file explorer.

Refer: How to include a screenshot in your post.

Redirecting

I request you to post the issue related with Office 365 in Office forums to get better assistance.

Redirecting

Hope the provided information helps in resolving the issue related to the File Explorer. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10?

1. Is there a way to change the File Explorer folder color in Office 365/Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change File Explorer

2. Accent color issue with Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent color issue with Office 365: I am using Windows 11 home 21H2 and I'd like my Office 365 title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color.Currnet settings are Custom, default Windows mode is Dark,...
  3. Accent color issue with Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent color issue with Office 365: I am using Windows 11 home 21H2 and I'd like my Office 365 title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color.Currnet settings are Custom, default Windows mode is Dark,...
  4. File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365: I ran dir /? in the command prompt to see what the attribute codes mean, but the list falls short. D = DirectoryA = File Ready to ArchiveR = Read-onlyL = Reparse PointO = Offline filesS = System fileM = ???U = ???P = ???What other secret attribute codes are there and what do...
  5. File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365: I ran dir /? in the command prompt to see what the attribute codes mean, but the list falls short. D = DirectoryA = File Ready to ArchiveR = Read-onlyL = Reparse PointO = Offline filesS = System fileM = ???U = ???P = ???What other secret attribute codes are there and what do...
  6. File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365

7. How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer?: [ATTACH] I use dark windows theme, and my file highlighting color is grey - it is very hard to see for me on black background. https://preview.redd.it/ifqtfqn87df51.png?width=603&format=png&auto=webp&s=38935002bc784732ac884504f9c206d41b9ec7ef I wanna chenge highlighting...
  8. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365: I'm TOTALLY SICK of OneDrive and File Explorer and somewhat of Office 365. Yesterday I downloaded a file created by Microsoft SetupProd_OffScrub.exe that was supposed to auto remove and clean up Office 365. I was tired of Office not showing me or allowing me to choose where...
  9. Office 97 files on Windows 10 Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 97 files on Windows 10 Office 365: I know I've been very lax in sticking with Office 97 for years, but the time has finally come to go to Win 10 and Office 365. My question is regarding the Office 97 files (Excel and Word) which I currently have. Will they work under the 365 Excel and Word? They are not...
  10. [?] - Changing explorer folder color possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    [?] - Changing explorer folder color possible?: [img] 52828