Windows 10: Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

Discus and support Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Ok so I just don't like Windows10's dark theme because it's just too black and I think it looks bad and I def think Microsoft could improve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pokupin, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

/u/Pokupin, Nov 16, 2020
  2. PJBull Win User

Dark Theme

Hello again,

I've repaired Office 365, I've had a look at the registry but made no change to it as it was already set to the dark theme.

Are you suggesting that reinstalling Office 365 will do the trick ?

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Dark Theme

I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc.

PrateekArora22, Nov 16, 2020
  4. JamesJoey Win User

Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

No Dark Theme Available

I can't find the Dark Theme anymore for the latest Windows build.

How do I change to a Dark theme??

Thanks, and happy new year,

James

JamesJoey, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

1. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is? - Similar Threads - change dark dark

2. so I changed to dark theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    so I changed to dark theme: and this is what explorer now looks like. I mean, what?what is going on with selected files? white text on white highlight?Windows 95 had better colour config than thisW10 appears to have windows/app dark/light mode, and accent colouram I missing something, or what the hell...
  3. How to change Notepad Theme to Dark

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Notepad Theme to Dark: [IMG]Notepad in its current form now makes it possible for users to set change themes. This is an essential feature, as many wanted a Dark theme for Notepad. Bear in mind that this version of Notepad is only available for Windows 11, so if you haven’t upgraded yet, well, this...
  4. Dark Theme Issues

Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  5. Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?: Given that dark mode in Windows is AMOLED dark, is there a tweak that allows you to change how "dark" is dark mode? submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4wf1i/is_there_a_way_to_change_how_dark_is_dark_mode/
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243