Windows 10: Is there a way to change the notification area

Discus and support Is there a way to change the notification area in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I use Windows 10 OS. Everyday when I login to my laptop, there will be quite a number of new emails to outlook. These notifications appear on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DhanyaCB, Aug 4, 2018.

1. DhanyaCB Win User

Is there a way to change the notification area

Hi,

I use Windows 10 OS.

Everyday when I login to my laptop, there will be quite a number of new emails to outlook.

These notifications appear on the bottom right hand side.

As these numbers are many, I am unable to use any other icons there in the quick launch for quite some time.

I do not want to disable the outlook notifications either as it is required for me to know whenever a new email pops in.

Is there a way to change this.

Not only during log in, this happens when the new emails come during the work timings.

Most of the time, I would be needing to click a button on the bottom right of the page, but that button will be hidden as long as the notification is there.

If I cannot change the area where this messages get displayed, at least is there a way to drag that small popup to some where else in the screen manually?

Thanks,

Dhanya

:)

DhanyaCB, Aug 4, 2018
  2. loic Win User

How to change brightness steps in notification area

I use the notification area to change the brightness of my screen (Toshiba U920T laptop). It has always been 4 steps of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. Does anyone know how to change these steps? I couldn't find anything relevant in the registry.
    Thanks for you help.

loic, Aug 4, 2018
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Is there a way to change the notification area

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Is there a way to change the notification area

1. Is there a way to change the notification area - Similar Threads - change notification area

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notification area icon settings change on restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification area icon settings change on restart: When I restart or logoff and logon to Windows 10 some notification area icons get switched off. Is there any way to prevent this? 166918
  6. Any way to turn the Notifications area into a To-Do list?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to turn the Notifications area into a To-Do list?: I like having a pop-up in the bottom right of the screen, but have never found notifications useful. Is there a way to turn it into a to-do list? As in, just a simple area for entering text? submitted by /u/Alfred_Brendel [link] [comments]...
  7. notification area.

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  8. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  9. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...
  10. How to change brightness steps in notification area

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change brightness steps in notification area: I use the notification area to change the brightness of my screen (Toshiba U920T laptop). It has always been 4 steps of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. Does anyone know how to change these steps? I couldn't find anything relevant in the registry. Thanks for you help. 29546