Windows 10: Is there a way to change the primary account to the guest account?

Discus and support Is there a way to change the primary account to the guest account? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I write "/net user" in CMD the account I want to delete is a "WDAGutilityaccount" while the account I always use is shown as guest. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/supreme_papi, May 24, 2020.

1. Is there a way to change the primary account to the guest account?

When I write "/net user" in CMD the account I want to delete is a "WDAGutilityaccount" while the account I always use is shown as guest. I have tried everything to delete the account but because it seems like it is the main account it can't be deleted. I want to leave only the 'guest' account as it is the only one I use, but I have no permissions to delete the other one

submitted by /u/supreme_papi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/supreme_papi, May 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, May 24, 2020
  3. tsram90 Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, May 24, 2020
  4. Is there a way to change the primary account to the guest account?

Need help asap guest account wont connect online

Ok, so i am at the villas on huffmiester (apartment complex) doing some minor IT work for them and the Guest account wont connect online.

I have no idea what to do as i have never used a guest account.

The primary admin account works fine.

I just installed norton antivirus 2009 (had 2008) and it didn't work either way. so i dont think its the a/v

freaksavior, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to change the primary account to the guest account?

1. Is there a way to change the primary account to the guest account? - Similar Threads - change primary account

2. Changing guest account to administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing guest account to administrator account: Hi thereI am unable to use administrator settings even though I am using the only account on my computer which is considered a guest account. I got typing in Windows Run: "netplwiz" and changing my account permissions to "Device Owner"Now I cannot reset the computer or use...
  3. Changing guest account to administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing guest account to administrator account: Hi thereI am unable to use administrator settings even though I am using the only account on my computer which is considered a guest account. I got typing in Windows Run: "netplwiz" and changing my account permissions to "Device Owner"Now I cannot reset the computer or use...
  4. Changing guest account to administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing primary accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing primary accounts: Hi,my father gave me the laptop I'm currently using as a gift several years ago, I never got around to swapping main accounts as i could just log in as my email, steam, and so on as myself with no issue. However recently I've been trying to add apps to my device via the...
  6. Changing primary email account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing primary email account.: In short.I recently got a new SSD and HDD and reinstalled Windows. When I turned on my computer I input the wrong email to connect to the Desktop and settings I had originally on my previous HDD. I was able to add it to the account but now there is two J.D.Brown5's and I only...
  7. Change Outlook primary account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change Outlook primary account: I would like to change the primary account on my Outlook 365. I have multiple accounts for school, personal and work. The problem is that my school account receives dozens of calendar invites which is good, but when I accept them, by default they get added to my personal...
  8. Changing the primary windows account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the primary windows account: Hello, I would like to use a different Microsoft account to use on my computer while the new account has the same data as the old one. submitted by /u/xXharryeizardXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhl7fa/changing_the_primary_windows_account/
  9. Guest account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Guest account: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  10. Guest account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guest account: I asked this before but was unable to view any replies. My friend has a small business. He allows patrons to use his computer. Someone goes into settings and turns off the security and updates. How do I make an admin account for him with a password, and then make an open...