Windows 10: Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios

Discus and support Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a legacy bios on my pc, and the motherboard does NOT support UEFI bios, all the other things i've tried were only made 3 months ago but are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheFanMan64, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios

I have a legacy bios on my pc, and the motherboard does NOT support UEFI bios, all the other things i've tried were only made 3 months ago but are already outdated, I am on windows version 20H2

:)

TheFanMan64, Jan 23, 2021

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Alexodd Win User
    Windows fails to detect UEFI BIOS, assumes Legacy instead

Hi,

Due to some string of events, my computer has quick boot enabled in BIOS. I need to load UEFI to change some things, and am unable to because this setting is enabled. I assumed there was a way to reboot into UEFI from inside Windows 10, so I looked up how
    and found the answer: There is an option in the "Advanced startup" menus to do this. Unfortunately, this option seems to be hidden if Windows 10 erroneously detects that you are using legacy BIOS instead of UEFI. This appears to be the case in my current install
    (in MSINFO the BIOS Mode is set to Legacy).

My questions are:

• How do I change BIOS Mode to UEFI in my current install?
    • How do I make sure this remains the case in future OS resets/reformats?
    • Similarly, when building other computers in the future, how do I make sure Windows 10 does not make this same error?

My questions are not:

• How do I access my BIOS despite Windows 10 misidentifying my BIOS Mode?

Thank you for your time,

Alex

Alexodd, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios

windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.

Ok, but I want to know legacy bios type laptop they show window 10 logo during startup ?

Mr.Shivam Mishra, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios

1. Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios - Similar Threads - change startup logo

2. Startup repair could not repair your Pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup repair could not repair your Pc.: I’ve tried all the trouble shooting options. All of them fail, the only one that gets me anywhere is command prompt. Help plz. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-repair-could-not-repair-your-pc/344f7b99-da04-4a88-8bbf-e6d19ae1e347
  3. Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC: My computer boots to a blue screen that says "startup repair couldn't repair your PC", and I do not know my password to do any troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/27bf0514-f21f-4a21-a9f5-fb5a59714664
  4. Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC: My computer boots to a blue screen that says "startup repair couldn't repair your PC", and I do not know my password to do any troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/27bf0514-f21f-4a21-a9f5-fb5a59714664
  5. Changing from LEGACY BIOS to UEFI BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing from LEGACY BIOS to UEFI BIOS: Hello,First time posting here. I want to change from LEGACY to UEFI, I'm thinking:Will the computer be able to boot?I use it regularly, and I hope it works after this changover!I am not a computer geek. But I do know how to get into BIOS.Thanks...
  6. A simple way to repair your PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A simple way to repair your PC: NOTE: This is only for beginners who are new to Windows 10/8.1/8/other versions but you see too!, these methods are also for older versions of windows eg; Windows 7 -------------------------------------------- Introduction ------------------------------------------- Have...
  7. Other ways to restore your pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other ways to restore your pc: Is there another way to restore your pc to an earlier time? I don't have any points that I can restore but I thought that maybe there is another way to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-ways-to-restore-your-pc/7db1ee7e-8f12-46de-af3a-9bd5e8ace5c2
  8. best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc: i need the best approaches to make my system err-free [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-ways-to-optimize-your-windows-10-pc/a9be26f4-e390-4518-b343-372958cddd9d
  9. does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?: does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-changingswitching-your-microsoft-account-on/7bd1171c-46dc-4df5-bd27-56f784d73751
  10. Changing from Legacy Bios to UEFI, settings in bios and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing from Legacy Bios to UEFI, settings in bios and Windows 10: I used the Windows converting program MBR2GPT.exe to convert my SSD to GPT and it reported it had done it. I then rebooted and entered the bios and changed one setting from Legacy ROM to EFI Compatible ROM and another setting called 'UEFI Boot' from Disabled to Enabled and...