Windows 10: Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks, and if so where and what is the command to execute it? Thanks for showing me. . . V/r Cliff M. 19802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by acmanten, Aug 28, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10?

Thanks, and if so where and what is the command to execute it?
    Thanks for showing me. . . V/r Cliff M.

:)

acmanten, Aug 28, 2015
  2. ChuckRJr Win User

Is there a way to Pre-Check if Windows 10 and the applications I have are compatible?

Original TitleL Windows 10 and My Apps

I cannot find 2952664 when I go to Windows Update. It only references Windows 10.

Is there a way to Pre-Check if Windows 10 and the applications I have are compatible?

I run Windows 7 Professional 64bit Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 76014bit.

My machine is

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB

ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series

Kingston SSD 120 GB

ChuckRJr, Aug 28, 2015
  3. ChuckRJr Win User

I received an Update the other day and did not get an error message. It is just that I cannot find

2952664. Do I have to open the Windows 10 download to get it?

Does it analyze my system for compatibility issues?

ChuckRJr, Aug 28, 2015
  4. Clintlgm Win User

Clintlgm, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10? - Similar Threads - check clean hdd

2. How to clean install windows in SSD & use a HDD as for storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clean install windows in SSD & use a HDD as for storage?: My Dell laptop is running very slow due to HDD that's why I have decided to install a SSD to boot my windows and other applications. But now I have problems with installation of windows in SSD. Please help me with this installation process ....
  3. How to clean install windows in SSD & use a HDD as for storage?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to clean install windows in SSD & use a HDD as for storage?: My Dell laptop is running very slow due to HDD that's why I have decided to install a SSD to boot my windows and other applications. But now I have problems with installation of windows in SSD. Please help me with this installation process ....
  4. How to clean install windows in SSD & use a HDD as for storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Failure Part Way Through Clean Install to New HDD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure Part Way Through Clean Install to New HDD: Hi, part of the way through a clean install of Windows 10 Home to a new HDD the install fails and my PC emits three long beeps. It did similar yesterday when all I was trying to do was boot from the installation media a USB Drive that I had created with the Media Creation...
  6. A Way For Check All Files Errors In System

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A Way For Check All Files Errors In System: Hi There, I'm Sina. I'm a Gamer At Home. Currently, I did Some Edits On Some System's Files And Now I Need A Way For Check All System's files Errors and resolve them. I googled my problem and I found some commands like "SFC /SCANNOW" But it wasn't very helpful for me. If...
  7. Is there a way to check if my windows 10 key is legit BEFORE using it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to check if my windows 10 key is legit BEFORE using it?: So, I've never activated a windows key on a desktop PC since it's the first time I'm building it, someone gave me a key for free but I'm not so sure if I should use so my question is, can o are if the key is not in use or of it's legal before using it? Also, if I can't, what...
  8. best way to repair windows 10 hdd?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    best way to repair windows 10 hdd?: Hello, I have a windows 10 install that went bad. I am unable to boot from it says it needs repair I would like to recover data from it and use it again. What is the best way to go about repairing this drive? More specifically: can I avoid attempting to boot from it and...
  9. Clean install windows 10 on new hdd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install windows 10 on new hdd: Step by Step clean install windows 10 on brand new hard drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-install-windows-10-on-new-hdd/ea44534d-7c75-469b-adf6-45d18a481b0d
  10. Clean Computer of on used files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean Computer of on used files: What is best way to get rid of unused files,seems like a lot of stuff is left after a program delete. Will CCleaner work good for this? Thanks Z 48618