Windows 10: Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks, and if so where and what is the command to execute it? Thanks for showing me. . . V/r Cliff M. 19802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by acmanten, Aug 28, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10?

Thanks, and if so where and what is the command to execute it?
    Thanks for showing me. . . V/r Cliff M.

:)

acmanten, Aug 28, 2015
  2. ChuckRJr Win User

Is there a way to Pre-Check if Windows 10 and the applications I have are compatible?

Original TitleL Windows 10 and My Apps

I cannot find 2952664 when I go to Windows Update. It only references Windows 10.

Is there a way to Pre-Check if Windows 10 and the applications I have are compatible?

I run Windows 7 Professional 64bit Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 76014bit.

My machine is

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB

ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series

Kingston SSD 120 GB

ChuckRJr, Aug 28, 2015
  3. ChuckRJr Win User

I received an Update the other day and did not get an error message. It is just that I cannot find

2952664. Do I have to open the Windows 10 download to get it?

Does it analyze my system for compatibility issues?

ChuckRJr, Aug 28, 2015
  4. Clintlgm Win User

Clintlgm, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10? - Similar Threads - check clean hdd

2. Reformat HDD and clean install Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reformat HDD and clean install Win 10: I'd like to do a clean install of Windows 10. My laptop came with Win 7 and I did the upgrade to Win 10 some time ago but I do not have a product key or an installation disk. As I'm purchasing a new laptop I want to pass my old machine on but want to clean it up before I...
  3. Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization?: Hi .. wanted to ask if there is a quick & automated method to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization PCs? eg. Windows Defender Credential Guard Windows Defender Application Guard Windows Defender Application Control Windows Defender...
  4. Clean install windows 10 on new hdd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install windows 10 on new hdd: Step by Step clean install windows 10 on brand new hard drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-install-windows-10-on-new-hdd/ea44534d-7c75-469b-adf6-45d18a481b0d
  5. Best and safest way to Clean My Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best and safest way to Clean My Files: I have a lot of old and unwanted files on my comp and would be grateful if anyone could advise me which is the safest and best cleaner for a novice (Me) to use. 114229
  6. Clean Computer of on used files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean Computer of on used files: What is best way to get rid of unused files,seems like a lot of stuff is left after a program delete. Will CCleaner work good for this? Thanks Z 48618
  7. is there an easy way to use external drive and not the main HDD on pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is there an easy way to use external drive and not the main HDD on pc?: on my external drive it has around 899GB of memory. while the main drive has about 433GB. memory loss is always on my mind..even on this semi new pc. that is why i try and utilize a lot of programs that work off on the flash drive. [img] 70151
  8. is there a way to install clean

is there a way to install clean: is there a way to set the downloaded upgrade file on a flash drive and use it to do a clean install? only option i see is schedule it for later or start the upgrade now 9611
  9. Best way to clean install windows 10

Best way to clean install windows 10: Yes, I've read many articles, but what do you think is the best way? 57389
  10. Is there a way to not use Windows 10 Settings app

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to not use Windows 10 Settings app: Hey guys! Just updated today, and I'm finding something incredible annoying about win10 and that is the Settings app that is use to set up display, and other stuff. While its helpful in some areas, it seem to be short in others, and simple things like changing the...