Windows 10: Is there a way to check my own screen time?

Discus and support Is there a way to check my own screen time? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've been looking for a while about this. The Family Safety feature has ways to show your kids' screen time and how much time they've spent looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulChen4, Jun 27, 2019.

1. PaulChen4 Win User

Is there a way to check my own screen time?

Hi, I've been looking for a while about this. The Family Safety feature has ways to show your kids' screen time and how much time they've spent looking at a particular website/app. Is there such a feature for adults? I've been worried about my own screen time on my computer but I've seen no such way to check screen time. Is there something that I've been missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

PaulChen4, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Is there a way to check my own screen time?

Is there a way to change the language of the time and date at the start screen?

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that the language in which your date and time are getting displayed is Filipino. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Hope the information helps.

Reply us with the status of the issue.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to check my own screen time?

1. Is there a way to check my own screen time? - Similar Threads - check own screen

2. Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?: Hello!I wanted to know if there is a way that I can use to increase the time my screen saver stays. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-for-me-to-increase-the-time-my/21d44e12-42b6-496d-88ba-e30d4e198b81
  3. Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?: Hello!I wanted to know if there is a way that I can use to increase the time my screen saver stays. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-for-me-to-increase-the-time-my/21d44e12-42b6-496d-88ba-e30d4e198b81
  4. Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Checking Remaining Screen Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking Remaining Screen Time: Lately, while I've been gaming, I am unable to check my screen time since I don't know how to. I used to be able to check my remaining screen time on Windows 10, but I've switched over to Windows 11. Whenever I'm gaming, I would get a pop up saying I have less than fifteen...
  6. Checking Remaining Screen Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking Remaining Screen Time: Lately, while I've been gaming, I am unable to check my screen time since I don't know how to. I used to be able to check my remaining screen time on Windows 10, but I've switched over to Windows 11. Whenever I'm gaming, I would get a pop up saying I have less than fifteen...
  7. How to check screen on time windows 10?

How to check screen on time windows 10?: How to check screen on time windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-screen-on-time-windows-10/16ea39c1-8281-407c-b0e3-f8f5902defae
  8. Is there a way to view remaining screen time?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way to view remaining screen time?: My child has recently started using the family features of windows, and we have one question. Is there a way to check how much screen time is left, so we can plan around it?...
  9. Is there a way to check my install and uninstall history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to check my install and uninstall history?: Is there a way to check my install and uninstall history? Like at what dates I installed something and at what dates I uninstalled it? Basically, I got banned in a game because my account got hacked and I wanna get it back so I wanna send proof submitted by /u/Haris1C...
  10. Can I control my own screen time on Windows 10?

Can I control my own screen time on Windows 10?: Hello, I want to control my screen time Windows 10 myself. the problem is that it only works for others in a family group and I can't put myself in there. Is there any solution Kann ich selber meine Bildschirmzeit bei Windows 10 kontrollieren?