Windows 10: Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization?

Discus and support Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi .. wanted to ask if there is a quick & automated method to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization PCs? eg.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dennis Ser, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization?

Hi .. wanted to ask if there is a quick & automated method to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization PCs?

eg. Windows Defender Credential Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Control

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)

Desktop Analytics Device Health (Currently in use)

30 months of support for September targeted releases

Windows 10 LTSC Access

Cloud Activations
    Manage user experiences
    Windows Virtual Desktop Use Rights
    Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)
    Microsoft User Environment Virtualization (UE-V)

Thank you.

:)

Dennis Ser, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 7, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 7, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization?

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization?

1. Is there a way to check what features of Windows 10 Enterprise I am using in my organization? - Similar Threads - check features Enterprise

2. Organization blocking me I am the organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization blocking me I am the organization: I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this account, even though it's me. Not sure why I have it? I am worried that it is linked to my work email address and now want to...
  3. Organization blocking me I am the organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organization blocking me I am the organization: I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this account, even though it's me. Not sure why I have it? I am worried that it is linked to my work email address and now want to...
  4. Organization blocking me I am the organization

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What is the correct way to activate Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the correct way to activate Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Edition?: I have the following:- Microsoft Insider Preview account- Insider Preview Windows 10 multi-installation ISO which includes Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, etc., versions- installed Windows 10 Enterprise to my PC with a local user accountI wanted to activate the Windows...
  6. want jump from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise using "organization's activation...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    want jump from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise using "organization's activation...: Hi,i want deactivate windows 10 pro and reactivate using the organization's activation service from oem windowswith the hope for change windows 10 pro to enterprise.Now the method for that is upgrade with an USB installer of windows 10, join pc to the organization domain, and...
  7. Is there a way to check if my windows 10 key is legit BEFORE using it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to check if my windows 10 key is legit BEFORE using it?: So, I've never activated a windows key on a desktop PC since it's the first time I'm building it, someone gave me a key for free but I'm not so sure if I should use so my question is, can o are if the key is not in use or of it's legal before using it? Also, if I can't, what...
  8. Out of the blue an organization took control of my pc and I am wondering if there is a way...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of the blue an organization took control of my pc and I am wondering if there is a way...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dbaker50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grx15m/out_of_the_blue_an_organization_took_control_of/
  9. What is the best way to organize and maintain the sidebar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the best way to organize and maintain the sidebar?: Hi, I've been taking some time today to declutter and reorganize some things starting with the sidebar. Within ten minutes I was exasperated, I remember the last time when I first got W10 how fruitless all the effort was. Look at this. [img] Appart from the ridiculous...
  10. Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to check and clean hdd files using Windows 10?: Thanks, and if so where and what is the command to execute it? Thanks for showing me. . . V/r Cliff M. 19802