Windows 10: Is there a way to clear birthdays in People?

Discus and support Is there a way to clear birthdays in People? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Somehow, when People was automatically populated from my Hotmail/Outlook account by Windows 10, a bunch of the contacts wound up with birthdays of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARYLIOA, Jan 17, 2016.

1. ARYLIOA Win User

Is there a way to clear birthdays in People?

Somehow, when People was automatically populated from my Hotmail/Outlook account by Windows 10, a bunch of the contacts wound up with birthdays of 01/01/2000 set. That resulted in a series of "Happy Birthday" e-mails on the first. I have looked at clearing those, but there is no option to clear them, only to change them by selecting different date factors. E.g. I could change them to 07/04/2000 and get dozens of birthday messages on Independence Day instead of New Year's Day.*Rolleyes I'd rather not.

The other option might be to delete the contact and re-submit it. I'd rather not.

Any ideas at how I can get to these and clear them?

:)

ARYLIOA, Jan 17, 2016
  2. Maruf42 Win User

Is there a way to remove or clear the RECENT section under people?

Is this feature there so that no more Tigerwood can be mess around? Or to catch Tigerwood faster ?

Maruf42, Jan 17, 2016
  3. Is there a way to remove or clear the RECENT section under people?

There may be times when I want to show off my phone to others but at the same time want privacy around who I've been speaking with. Is there a way to remove or clear out the recent data under people?

Thx

Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7

banjomaster, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

Is there a way to clear birthdays in People?

1. Is there a way to clear birthdays in People? - Similar Threads - clear birthdays

2. Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...: I have a laptop with windows 10 version 22H2 I attempted to upgrade to windows 11 and the upgrade did not finish due to lack of memory. There was several GB left before the attempted upgrade and now only 50 MB left I freed up 20 GB but then another attempt was made now back...
  3. Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...: I have a laptop with windows 10 version 22H2 I attempted to upgrade to windows 11 and the upgrade did not finish due to lack of memory. There was several GB left before the attempted upgrade and now only 50 MB left I freed up 20 GB but then another attempt was made now back...
  4. Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lock on a Clear View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock on a Clear View: Having read heaps about the Lock screen these days; mostly that there is too much on it. Well, one can have a clear view of whatever image is chosen to be there. There are a couple of settings that do the trick. What I show here uses a photo... can use Spotlight or Slideshow,...
  6. Lock on a Clear View

Lock on a Clear View: Having read heaps about the Lock screen these days; mostly that there is too much on it. Well, one can have a clear view of whatever image is chosen to be there. There are a couple of settings that do the trick. What I show here uses a photo... can use Spotlight or Slideshow,...
  7. Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?: I'm stuck in a bsod loop and I'm pretty sure the reason it started in the first place was because my pc was disconnected from the power supply. Start-up repair would probably be able to fix this, unfortunately every time I try it it gets as far as "diagnosing your pc" before...
  8. Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?

Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?: I'm stuck in a bsod loop and I'm pretty sure the reason it started in the first place was because my pc was disconnected from the power supply. Start-up repair would probably be able to fix this, unfortunately every time I try it it gets as far as "diagnosing your pc" before...
  9. Can I clear up space on my disk drive if I'm stuck on bsod?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...