Windows 10: is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in...

Discus and support is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I scanned a multiple page document in Windows 10 . I need to combine the files that were created for each page scannd into a single file so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimTapley, Apr 27, 2020.

1. JimTapley Win User

is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in...

I scanned a multiple page document in Windows 10 . I need to combine the files that were created for each page scannd into a single file so the document can be transfered in another Application.

:)

JimTapley, Apr 27, 2020

2. Scanned Documents File not visible

Hi. My Scanned Documents file is not visible. Scanned Documents are being scanned into that location. And I can see the file along with the scanned documents in the pop up window once the documents are scanned but once I close that window I can no longer
    see it. I know the Scanned Document file location is located in my Documents File but it is invisible. Only way I can see this file location is to either scan a new document so that the Window pops up again or type the file location directly into the file
    explorer address bar but this is a pretty tedious method. I've any suggestions?

brianholt3, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Scanning multiple pages in to one single document​

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to scan multiple pages into one document. You can achieve the task by scanning all the pages into one PDF file.

• What is the make and model of the scanner?

I would suggest you to refer the articles mentioned below, depending on the scanner you are using to scan the document.

For HP Scanners:

HP Printers - How to Scan (Windows)
    , refer the section
    How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?

For Brother Scanners:

Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file

For EPSON Scanners:

Scan Multiple Pages to a PDF File

For Canon Scanners:

Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF file using MP Navigator EX (Scanners)
    and

Scan multiple documents using the IJ Scan Utility

Note:
    Since Microsoft does not host the websites, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 27, 2020
  4. is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in...

Scanned Documents will not post to file in Windows 10

Hi Dougars,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later.

Next try to scan the documents and check if it shows the same error code.

Please let us know if it’s working.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in...

1. is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in... - Similar Threads - combine several Scanned

2. document file not saving in documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    document file not saving in documents: since i got a new boot m.2 i had to move my files from the profile to a hard drive so when i download stuff it does not take up space ware my boot is and now when ever an app on my pc saves a file it does not save it in documents it saves the file on my desktop and i cant...
  3. document file not saving in documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    document file not saving in documents: since i got a new boot m.2 i had to move my files from the profile to a hard drive so when i download stuff it does not take up space ware my boot is and now when ever an app on my pc saves a file it does not save it in documents it saves the file on my desktop and i cant...
  4. document file not saving in documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Scanning documents to PDF file

Scanning documents to PDF file: How can I get documents to scan to a pdf file instead of the GIF, BITMAP, or PNG, These are the only options available in the scan application. I need to be able to scan documents and save them in a PDF format....
  6. Scanned Documents File not visible

Scanned Documents File not visible: Hi. My Scanned Documents file is not visible. Scanned Documents are being scanned into that location. And I can see the file along with the documents in the pop up window once the documents are scanned but once I close that window I can no longer see it. Only way I can...
  7. Document Files

Document Files: I seem to have duplicate Document files all over my PC. They are in the User file, they are in the PC file and they show up in OneDrive under User:OneDrive and the main OneDrive file. How can I tell which are mirrors and which are duplicates?? Is there a manual on...
  8. COMBINE DUPLICATE DOCUMENT FILES

COMBINE DUPLICATE DOCUMENT FILES: I HAVE MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS THAT ARE DUPLICATE BELONG TP 2 USERS CAN I CHANGE TO 1 ADMINISTRATOR ACCTS AND GET RID OF MULTIPLE LIBRARY AND DOCUMENTS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combine-duplicate-document-files/37a1a12a-a819-4856-bfb7-bf018c301310"
  9. How do I merge scanned documents into a single file?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I merge scanned documents into a single file?: I'm using Windows Fax & Scan and each page is its own file. Anyway to merge them all into the same file, so I'm not attaching 20 separate files to an email?...
  10. Scan documents to files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan documents to files.: I am getting an error message when I try to scan a document and create a file. MF Toolbox is being blocked. Says 'Could not write to the file" Is there a way for Windows Defender to scan the HP scanner to see if there is a virus or malware? Yesterday the computer would talk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. merge scans to one document

2. windows fax and scan how to combine scans

3. combine several scanned documents into one file in file explorer in windows 10

4. how to combine multiple scans into one document