Windows 10: Is there a way to contact microsoft support to delte my review on microsoft store.

Discus and support Is there a way to contact microsoft support to delte my review on microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I belatedly found out after the fact that when you leave a review on Microsoft store you name will be made public. I feel very uncomfortable by this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Blue444, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Blue444 Win User

Is there a way to contact microsoft support to delte my review on microsoft store.

I belatedly found out after the fact that when you leave a review on Microsoft store you name will be made public.

I feel very uncomfortable by this fact as I'm not one to bare myself on the internet even of it's my name. So is there a way to contact support to get my review remove? I already flag my own review as offensive content in hope it'll trigger deletion by whatever bot that monitor reviews on MS store. I'm contemplating edit in actual profanity if that what it takes but fear that it will ban my account entirely since I'm using this account for work.

I tried calling the hotline no option for technical support for MS store. Is there any other way by chat or email to actual person who can help. (Also tried chat but only bot there).

:)

Blue444, Oct 26, 2019

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Issues while accessing Microsoft Store and contacting Microsoft Support

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing Microsoft Store and while connecting to Microsoft Support. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1:

Try resetting the Microsoft Store cache and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset.exe’ and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to launch again and try using it.

You can also refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 2:

Try running the Store app troubleshooter and see if that helps. Kindly follow the steps to run the troubleshooter.

1. Select Start button, and then select
      Settings > Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot
    2. Then from the list select Windows
      Store apps > Run the
      troubleshooter.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 3:

Try re-registering the Store app and see if that helps.

1. Press and hold the Windows
      key
      + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Type the command and hit Enter on the keyboard:
      Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. Restart the PC.

Regarding contacting Microsoft Support, you can
    get in touch with our Live Technical support team by calling them. Please refer the article

Global Customer Service phone numbers
    to get the Customer support number as per your country.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 26, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Is there a way to contact microsoft support to delte my review on microsoft store.

Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a way to contact microsoft support to delte my review on microsoft store. - Similar Threads - contact microsoft support

2. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  3. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  4. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Contacting Microsoft Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contacting Microsoft Support: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  6. remove microsoft store review

remove microsoft store review: can anyone remove my microsoft store review?i dont want my name there.chat support is useless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-microsoft-store-review/97f16c12-2124-400d-b812-d09d21d22069
  7. How to contact microsoft store support?

How to contact microsoft store support?: I got my minecraft windows 10 edition in my xbox hotmail, but I want to transfer it to my other account gmail. But I don't know how to contact the support, I just can't find where to send an email to microsoft ;-;...
  8. Contact Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact Microsoft Support: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  9. Delete Review on Microsoft Store

Delete Review on Microsoft Store: Hello, I have submitted a review from an app on the Microsoft Store but I wasn't aware that my name is gonna be compromised with that. For that reason I need to delete it but there is no option to do that, just the option to update. I really need to delete it, can you help...
  10. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?: As title says. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling, like using email or live chat etc. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-here-way-to-contact-microsoft-support-without/f2dcc105-add6-4bb1-b803-f96f4b2d815a"