Windows 10: Is there a way to convert the type of multiple files without using code?

Discus and support Is there a way to convert the type of multiple files without using code? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to convert multiple files from .voice to .txt without using code as you would in powershell. Is this possible? No point and click solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Liamtm, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Liamtm Win User

Is there a way to convert the type of multiple files without using code?

Trying to convert multiple files from .voice to .txt without using code as you would in powershell. Is this possible? No point and click solution?

:)

Liamtm, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Mar 1, 2019
  3. nocrapman Win User
    Editing-Converting multiple MOD files

Hi guys,
    I have a ton of small to large MOD/MOV files from my camcorder that have accumulated over the last 2-3 years. I want to do some very basic editing and join some of the clips together and have the final file in a easily readable format for my PS3/OPPO dvd player etc.
    Is there a one stop solution that is easily available?
    Or do I need to do the editing with one software and then convert the output file with something like handbrake or SUPER?
    Can someone suggest a good workflow for this and softwares needed. If the software is really awesome, I dont mind paying for it. Of course I am not in the market for the PRO stuff, or spending big bucks!

Thanks!!

nocrapman, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Pech_096 Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Is there a way to convert the type of multiple files without using code? b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a way to convert the type of multiple files without using code? - Similar Threads - convert type multiple

2. Is there a way to synch files on onedrive without using the windows app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to synch files on onedrive without using the windows app?: I use several computers and have a O365 account with Onedrive storage. I use a laptop for work and my IT group has disabled the OneDrive app that comes preinstalled with Windows 10 acutally, they just havent gotten around to putting it on the approved list of apps that can be...
  3. Is there a way to synch files on onedrive without using the windows app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to synch files on onedrive without using the windows app?: I use several computers and have a O365 account with Onedrive storage. I use a laptop for work and my IT group has disabled the OneDrive app that comes preinstalled with Windows 10 acutally, they just havent gotten around to putting it on the approved list of apps that can be...
  4. Is there a way to synch files on onedrive without using the windows app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Convert account type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Convert account type: My dad recently changed the account type on MY laptop to standard for no reason, locking me out of a lot of programs that require constant updates, like steam and adobe cloud. How can I change my account type within my account submitted by /u/MrFuzzyChain [link]...
  6. Convert file type=file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Convert file type=file: I have old files that I can't open on my Windows 10 PC. File explorer says the file type is file. What can I do? submitted by /u/Neil-Jacobson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpdvqt/convert_file_typefile/
  7. Is there a way to convert dynamic disk to basic without data loss ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to convert dynamic disk to basic without data loss ?: I have dynamic disk about 2.7TB (GPT), i need to convert it to the basic without data loss. Is there any program that can do that ? I tried couple nothing worked. Paid of free doesn't matter. 149391
  8. How to convert NSF to PST file type?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to convert NSF to PST file type?: The best way which is usually recommended to convert NSF to PST file type is by using a tool likeeSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. This tool hardly takes 3 steps to complete the entire process. Just open the tool and browse for the required .nsf file. Then a preview...
  9. Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file: Hi, I have just received a one off photo which is a PNG and PDF but my computer will not let me open it. I have tried things like paint but no luck. So is there an app which I can get if possible FREE which will let me open them or convert them. Thanks...
  10. converting multiple tiff files into one

in Windows 10 Customization
    converting multiple tiff files into one: how do I convert multiple tiff files into one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/converting-multiple-tiff-files-into-one/f5005fa8-7bdf-4d50-85fe-6393edfea289