Windows 10: Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both

Discus and support Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i have 2 monitors but both are conneced to my pc an to use my xbox i have to unplug one from my pc to my xbox an it is a hasle with where my pc is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juilli, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Juilli Win User

Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both

So i have 2 monitors but both are conneced to my pc an to use my xbox i have to unplug one from my pc to my xbox an it is a hasle with where my pc is placed. So instead of doing that i thought theres gotta be a way to connect my xbox to my pc to display it but i dont want steaming. I have slow wifi for steamihng since my set up is a across my intire house from the router. So its slow, choppy an laggy so i want a wired setup where i know its gonna be good. i dont play on my xbox much any more becuase how much it takes to get behind everything risk of unplugging more

:)

Juilli, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both

Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both

1. Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both - Similar Threads - coonect xbox display

2. Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to coonect your xbox to display on your pc an still play both: So i have 2 monitors but both are conneced to my pc an to use my xbox i have to unplug one from my pc to my xbox an it is a hasle with where my pc is placed. So instead of doing that i thought theres gotta be a way to connect my xbox to my pc to display it but i dont want...
  3. Changing your Microsoft display name both in Windows 10 and on the Internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing your Microsoft display name both in Windows 10 and on the Internet: PROBLEM: Our Windows 10 computer sign-in name is forced to show the first and last name of the Microsoft account to which it is linked. We see no way of changing this on the local computer. Furthermore, trying to make changes online to our Microsoft account, we are forced...
  4. Your Phone app on PC displays nothing

Your Phone app on PC displays nothing: In short, the app appears to load and it seems I've successfully linked my phone, but I can't actually do anything in the app. There's nothing to click. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've got no clue what the problem is. I've tried resetting the app several times, to no avail. I've...
  5. Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios: I have a legacy bios on my pc, and the motherboard does NOT support UEFI bios, all the other things i've tried were only made 3 months ago but are already outdated, I am on windows version 20H2...
  6. A simple way to repair your PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A simple way to repair your PC: NOTE: This is only for beginners who are new to Windows 10/8.1/8/other versions but you see too!, these methods are also for older versions of windows eg; Windows 7 -------------------------------------------- Introduction ------------------------------------------- Have...
  7. Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?: Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC? I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC... I got the Standard Edition on the Xbox (that's in the Microsoft Store) and everywhere the price is not listed on the version I...
  8. Other ways to restore your pc

Other ways to restore your pc: Is there another way to restore your pc to an earlier time? I don't have any points that I can restore but I thought that maybe there is another way to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-ways-to-restore-your-pc/7db1ee7e-8f12-46de-af3a-9bd5e8ace5c2
  9. best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc: i need the best approaches to make my system err-free [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-ways-to-optimize-your-windows-10-pc/a9be26f4-e390-4518-b343-372958cddd9d
  10. Is there a way to "refresh" your drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to "refresh" your drivers?: So recently my old pc broke and I switched the Disk drive from my old PC to my new pc, and Recently when I started using It, I noticed that the device manager was listing the wrong drivers and CPUs and stuff. so I was wondering if there was a way to refresh the driver's list...