Windows 10: IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone?

Discus and support IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone? I checked online. Most methods does not work at all. You can create 5 gmail accounts from a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ineedmoney, Nov 27, 2020.

1. IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone?

IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone?

I checked online.
    Most methods does not work at all.

You can create 5 gmail accounts from a same IP address without phone verifaction, If you go to public library, all PCs created 5 or more.

:)

ineedmoney, Nov 27, 2020

2. IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone?

I checked online.
    Most methods does not work at all.

You can create 5 gmail accounts from a same IP address without phone verifaction, If you go to public library, all PCs created 5 or more.

ineedmoney, Nov 27, 2020
  3. chok Win User
    Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

In brief: it doesn't work, and it (most probably) has nothing to do with gmail authentification since you first need to successfully login to your gmail account to get to the "creating account" final step.

In detail:
    I tried allowing less secure apps, It did not work.

Then I tried to login an app password, it did not work, but for another reason:

For that I did:
    - activate on mail the 2 step verification sign in.
    - I created an app psw to provide access for calendar on my computer windows 10
    - I tried again to connect using my gmail email, and the password provided for the "app password", but gmail did not recognized password. But that seems to be another problem not related since when I tried again with my (normal) gmail password, it send me a verification sms, and when it was validated, it went to the "creating account".

4. IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone?

Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

Please confirm that when you are adding your Gmail account you are using your Gmail password.

While you user name for Gmail and your Microsoft account maybe the same they should each have their own password.

If you are indeed entering your Gmail password and it still doesn't work confirm that the password is correct by logging in to Gmail account through a browser. Assuming it works you have two possible next steps.

Create an app password for your Gmail account and use that in the Windows apps or allow gmail to be used by less secure apps.

Less secure apps & your Google Account - Google Account Help

Caledon Ken, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone? - Similar Threads - create gmail account

2. Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?: Hi, need the UK phone number for contacting gmail. Was using the 2 step verification process from 2015 - 2022. Can't access the primary and secondary address. ONLY my landline number was registered. Please respond urgently to A *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.*...
  3. Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?: Hi, need the UK phone number for contacting gmail. Was using the 2 step verification process from 2015 - 2022. Can't access the primary and secondary address. ONLY my landline number was registered. Please respond urgently to A *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.*...
  4. Is there a way to add separate inboxes in Mail for Gmail accounts?

Is there a way to add separate inboxes in Mail for Gmail accounts?: I would like to set up a similar system for my Gmail as there is for Outlook, with the 'Focused' and 'Other' sections of the inbox. I cannot seem to find a way to set this up for my Gmail account that I have connected to the Microsoft Mail App. I could only figure out how to...
  5. IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone?

in Windows 10 Support
    IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone?: IS there a way to create a gmail account without a phone? I checked online. Most methods does not work at all. You can create 5 gmail accounts from a same IP address without phone verifaction, If you go to public library, all PCs created 5 or more. 169259
  6. Someone created an account using my Gmail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone created an account using my Gmail address: Hello, Recently, I tried to create a new Microsoft Account and used my gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as the username. However, it said that email has already been taken. I have never created Microsoft Account using my gmail address, so I assume...
  7. Adding a Google account without Gmail won't sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding a Google account without Gmail won't sync: I have two google accs with two different contacts. I want to use them both in the People app. However when I try to add the second google account, after entering the google acc details it just won't sync. The problem actually seems to be with the fact that the google account...
  8. Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail: Many users I have the same problem on windows 10 [img] The calendar was working but was (maybe) buggy. So I log off from my calendar Gmail account then I tried to reenabled it. But the app get stuck on "creating account". I tried: + to (un)install the calendar (using...
  9. Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail: Many users I have the same problem on windows 10 [img] The calendar was working but was (maybe) buggy. So I log off from my calendar Gmail account then I tried to reenabled it. But the app get stuck on "creating account". I tried: + to (un)install the calendar (using...
  10. How to create google account without phone number?

in Browsers and Email
    How to create google account without phone number?: Is this possible anymore? Back then when i created an account, they never asked for phone number. Also not long ago i created a few google accounts and im pretty certain they did not require my password etc. But my issue is im in a different location now and i cannot log into...