Windows 10: is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...

Discus and support is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i make the fonts darker black and larger on my laptop the words are very dim and hard to read clearly and also can i make them larger for all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dantheman07, Sep 28, 2018.

1. is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...

how can i make the fonts darker black and larger on my laptop the words are very dim and hard to read clearly and also can i make them larger for all my apps on the computer

:)

dantheman07, Sep 28, 2018
  2. yahanna Win User

Can I Darken Win Explorer without Darkening Word Docs?

Is it possible to darken the menus, windows explorer background and everything else without darkening Word docs?

yahanna, Sep 28, 2018
  3. how can I darken the font on pages..

how can I darken the font on my pages because it looks grey and it gives me a hard time reading plus a headache.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

A Denise Hierl, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...

Can I Darken Win Explorer without Darkening Word Docs?

As @dalchina stated, QTTabBar is an excellent application for what you wish!
    However, integrated apps will probably 'color' in certain areas; a 3rd party office application may not.

is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop  all the words are hard to see  and also... [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...

1. is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also... - Similar Threads - darken fonts laptop

2. How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?: How do I darken the words on desktop ? PERMABENTLY. Win 10 . My lettering is too light , hard to read. Solutions I've read don't describe fundamentally and NOT for Win 10. One Micro answer was WAY over my head not sure where it started and others didn't describe for Win 10,...
  3. Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer: I am trying to figure out what has changed in my system in the last two months and notice that the update history does not show nVIDIA drivers that I installed from an nVIDIA download. I suspect that the Update History only shows updates managed by Windows Update. If so is...
  4. Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?

Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?: hi, can someone say a way to view everything that has been copied to the clipboard? Sometimes I copy one thing, then another, and find out that the first thing is the one that is needed, and feel lost. Please tell me how to...
  5. Laptop darkens?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop darkens?: How can one / can one turn it off under Win10 that the screen automatically darkens slightly without connection to the power supply, thus in battery mode? I hadn't seen it in the shots... THANK YOU Laptop verdunkelt sich?
  6. need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this

need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this: need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-fonts-to-bold-fonts-hard-to-read/7aa4b780-85e8-426a-95f9-c14b02420ff5
  7. Cant see all of my fonts in MSPaint - How to see them all......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant see all of my fonts in MSPaint - How to see them all......: I installed (via Windows 10 fonts installer - drag & drop) all of my fonts. 4662 of them. But when I open MSPaint, I can only see the top 50 of them. You can click to SHOW MORE FONTS at the bottom of the list, but it only takes you to the font storage page with no way to use...
  8. How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10

How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10: How to darken text on computer screen for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-darken-fonts-on-screen-on-windows-10/2af49164-250a-459d-aa71-bcb14aaff2af
  9. How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10: The fonts on web pages and applications are all very light making them difficult to read. I have adjusted the brightness. But It just makes the whole screen lighter or darker. How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10? I am using a laptop i7-4600U. 71865
  10. Can I Darken Win Explorer without Darkening Word Docs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Darken Win Explorer without Darkening Word Docs?: Is it possible to darken the menus, windows explorer background and everything else without darkening Word docs? 95073

Users found this page by searching for:

1. darker text font

2. i need darker fonts in windows 10

3. how to darken computer screen windows 10

4. how do you darken the print on the screen,
  5. HOW TO DARKEN SCREEN TEXT ON WINDOWSW 10,
  6. how to darken my fonts,
  7. how to darhen fonts?,
  8. darken fonts on laptop