Windows 10: Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar?

Discus and support Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/h185nzoiwdp61.png?width=410&format=png&auto=webp&s=73423bed2c13f48265cdc132b46cb0cf786ea3ab submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leonorino, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar?

/u/leonorino, Mar 26, 2021
  2. monim1 Win User

Tweaktown popup to disable adblocker?

Using adblocker is the simplest way but if the site urges to disable the adblocker, then I block the popups

monim1, Mar 26, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar?

Windows 10 Taskbar window popups

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design. However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar?

1. Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar? - Similar Threads - disable annoying popups

2. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  3. Mysterious annoying popup

Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  4. Mysterious annoying popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  5. How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?: I have an HP Envy and I disabled the Synaptics TouchPad because I'm tired of brushing it with my hand and constantly moving the mouse around the screen or making screen selections I do not want to make. I hate touchpads so I always disable them and use a mouse instead. So, I...
  6. How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?

How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?: I have an HP Envy and I disabled the Synaptics TouchPad because I'm tired of brushing it with my hand and constantly moving the mouse around the screen or making screen selections I do not want to make. I hate touchpads so I always disable them and use a mouse instead. So, I...
  7. How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  9. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  10. Annoying PopUp.

Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489