Windows 10: Is there a way to disable Windows Insider mode using CMD at boot?

Discus and support Is there a way to disable Windows Insider mode using CMD at boot? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentaly activated the insider program on my computer and after 1 restart my computer won't boot into windows: and it says on a green screen:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JC Gutiérrez, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Is there a way to disable Windows Insider mode using CMD at boot?

I accidentaly activated the insider program on my computer and after 1 restart my computer won't boot into windows:

and it says on a green screen: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED.

Please, I know there's a way to deactivate it using CMD.

:)

JC Gutiérrez, Dec 10, 2019
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Uplink10 Win User

Is there a way to disable Windows Insider mode using CMD at boot?

Can't disable UEFI boot on HP 250 G3

I got it, I was not accustomed to UEFI (because on HP 4540s I disabled it) and I automatically thought that if I boot from the first menu it will boot in UEFI mode, but I have to go to second menu "Boot From EFI File" to get a list of EFI boot options:

Is there a way to disable Windows Insider mode using CMD at boot? IMG_1509375.jpg

I installed Ubuntu Mate and Windows 8.1 from the first menu (the picture) and they both installed in BIOS mode. Quite simple really.

Uplink10, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to disable Windows Insider mode using CMD at boot?

1. Is there a way to disable Windows Insider mode using CMD at boot? - Similar Threads - disable Insider mode

2. Disable Nvidia driver completely using CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Nvidia driver completely using CMD: My NVIDIA GPU got fried long ago and is no longer working. My PC is running on the default Intel Graphics driver. My PC works fine until it comes to updating windows. During any update, windows looks for the NVIDIA drivers and tries to reinstall the drivers, my PC crashes...
  3. Disable Nvidia driver completely using CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Nvidia driver completely using CMD: My NVIDIA GPU got fried long ago and is no longer working. My PC is running on the default Intel Graphics driver. My PC works fine until it comes to updating windows. During any update, windows looks for the NVIDIA drivers and tries to reinstall the drivers, my PC crashes...
  4. Disable Nvidia driver completely using CMD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. cmd on boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cmd on boot: hi lately when i boot up my pc log in to windows it looks like cmd opens then closes its hard to tell because it happens so fast but im pretty sure its either cmd or power-shell does anyone have any idea why its doing this and if its bad. i will try and see if i can get a...
  6. Disabling Airplane Mode from Safe-Mode Cmd Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabling Airplane Mode from Safe-Mode Cmd Prompt: Win 10 ver 1803(os Build 17134.1) on HP Envy x360 M6 Specs https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05315774 I made an inadvertent error. I was running a rootkit scan in safemode and rebooted; without remembering that I was on Airplane mode and I am preset to login with a...
  7. Open OSK using cmd in administration mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open OSK using cmd in administration mode: All I have to do is to open OSK using administration account in cmd and for that I need to turn it to standard user . So that's why I wan to run cmd as standard user in administration cmd ....
  8. Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?: I have never used Airplane mode since I switched to Windows 10 and have no real plans to. Thing is, every now and again it would automatically switch itself on and off for no apparent reason, and it can be a royal pain to get Wi-fi to get started again. Is there any way to...
  9. Safe Mode CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe Mode CMD: Okay so i downloaded a custom theme from Deviart. When i ran the theme it brought me to a blue screen and please wait like normal. i got an error message that said the application failed so i clicked okay. it brought me back to the login screen at the wrong screen resolution....
  10. Boot mode uefi with secure boot disable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot mode uefi with secure boot disable: Ok im about to upgrade to win 10 then do a clean install afterwards of win 10, but i wanted to assure i have everything correct before i start. I updated again my profile with Belarc to assure i have a completed list of my software, i notice this Boot mode uefi with secure...