Windows 10: is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro?

Discus and support is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I had a windows 10 education license installed but i changed the product key in the settings with my windows 10 pro key. Windows now says it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stefanrossi, Jun 25, 2021.

1. is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro?

Hi all, I had a windows 10 education license installed but i changed the product key in the settings with my windows 10 pro key. Windows now says it is activated and the version says windows 10 pro but i am still restricted in certain things and my education account is still the administrator account. Is there a way to fix all of these issues? When i use the windows 11 pc check tool it says this: Id much rather not have to reinstall windows as i have many hundreds of gigabytes of data and programs that i do not wish to have to install all over again. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank

:)

stefanrossi, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I've added Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) 'client combined single language' ESDs and decryptor to the op.

Client Combined Single Language includes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Education

Drone, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro?

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro?

1. is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - downgrade education pro

2. Downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro: Hi All,Would like to check if it is legal to downgrade from Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro?as i bought an used laptop that comes with Windows 10 Pro Edu and would like to change it to Windows 10 ProThanks in advance....
  3. Downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro: Hi All,Would like to check if it is legal to downgrade from Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro?as i bought an used laptop that comes with Windows 10 Pro Edu and would like to change it to Windows 10 ProThanks in advance....
  4. Downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downgrade Window10Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade Window10Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro: I bought a Lenovo N23 80R recently that has Windows 10 Pro Education installed and I need Windows 10 Pro. Is there any way to downgrade it without uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10 Pro and buying another license for the 10pro edition? I purchased it from Ebay so I...
  6. Downgrade Window10Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade Window10Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro: I bought a Lenovo N23 80R recently that has Windows 10 Pro Education installed and I need Windows 10 Pro. Is there any way to downgrade it without uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10 Pro and buying another license for the 10pro edition? I purchased it from Ebay so I...
  7. Downgrade Window10Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. is there a way to downgrade windows 10 with pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to downgrade windows 10 with pro: So i have windows 10 2004 pro and i want to downgrade it to windows 10 1909 but i still want to have pro . Is it possible to downgrade and to still have pro on windows 10 will my windows 10 pro be saved if i with downgrade?...
  9. Windows 10 Automatically Downgraded Education to Pro Education

Windows 10 Automatically Downgraded Education to Pro Education: Hello I'm running into an issue at work where half my fleet of new machines with Windows 10 Education 1809 is now downgraded to Windows 10 Pro Education. Why is this happening and how do I get regular Education back? The below image shows two machines that were imaged...
  10. Windows 10 education downgrade to Windows10 Pro

Windows 10 education downgrade to Windows10 Pro: So I recently made a clean install from my legitimate copy of windows 8.1 Pro to windows 10 Pro, everything went good and the product was activated as the Pro version, but then one friend came to me with a windows 10 Education key and convinced me to try it, without question...