Windows 10: Is there a way to downgrade W11 to W10 after 7 days?

Discus and support Is there a way to downgrade W11 to W10 after 7 days? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I heard that if 7 days pass since you upgrade to 11, the recovery files get permanently destroyed, essentially locking the downgrade option.Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ondrashek06, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Is there a way to downgrade W11 to W10 after 7 days?

I heard that if 7 days pass since you upgrade to 11, the recovery files get permanently destroyed, essentially locking the downgrade option.Is there a way to downgrade to 10 after that period WITHOUT doing a factory reset and losing all my data? Also, as the windows 10 .iso file isn't provided by Microsoft, how do you then flash windows 10 to a factory-reset device?

:)

Ondrashek06, Jan 16, 2022

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Jan 16, 2022
  3. josselin8 Win User
    Downgrade from 10 to 7

Bingo ! That's our problem ! Any other suggestions than downgrading the BIOS ?

Joss

josselin8, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Is there a way to downgrade W11 to W10 after 7 days?

1. Is there a way to downgrade W11 to W10 after 7 days? - Similar Threads - downgrade W11 W10

2. Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10: Hello,My problem: Several blue screens when i use my pc in all situations to take a course, to play, etc. After analyzing several blue screens I decided to reinstall the operating system, try both win 10 and win 11. Once win 11 started, and during the installation of the AMD...
  3. Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10: Hello,My problem: Several blue screens when i use my pc in all situations to take a course, to play, etc. After analyzing several blue screens I decided to reinstall the operating system, try both win 10 and win 11. Once win 11 started, and during the installation of the AMD...
  4. Is there a way to downgrade W11 to W10 after 7 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to downgrade W11 to W10 after 7 days?: I heard that if 7 days pass since you upgrade to 11, the recovery files get permanently destroyed, essentially locking the downgrade option.Is there a way to downgrade to 10 after that period WITHOUT doing a factory reset and losing all my data? Also, as the windows 10 .iso...
  5. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  6. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  7. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is there a way to downgrade windows version without losing data after the 10 day period?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to downgrade windows version without losing data after the 10 day period?: I wanted to downgrade from version 2004 to 1909 but without losing data preferably. Is there a way to do this after the 10 day period you have after the update? submitted by /u/xXShadowPTXx [link] [comments]...
  9. [Downgrade W10 to W7] Windows 7 won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Downgrade W10 to W7] Windows 7 won't boot: Hello Tenforum users, I have been trying to replace pre-installed Windows 10 to Windows 7 x64 in UEFI (Secure boot disabled) on my girlfriend lap Acer V15 V3-575G-50W2. Bios version is 1.10. I almost have lost my sanity with such a task (why should be so difficult to...
  10. Manual downgrade from W10 to W7 AFTER 30 days? (.old folder exists)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Manual downgrade from W10 to W7 AFTER 30 days? (.old folder exists): Hi, I'm trying to downgrade to Windows 7 from Windows 10 and I have gone past the 30 days grace period so I can't do it via the usual Update & security -> Recovery -method as I'm getting the "Unfortunately you can't go back..." -message. HOWEVER, I'm seeing that the...