Windows 10: Is there a way to download Telegram Desktop app from the Microsoft Store without signing in...

Discus and support Is there a way to download Telegram Desktop app from the Microsoft Store without signing in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to download Telegram desktop from the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click "Get", it asks me to sign in to Microsoft Store using a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Arka543, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Is there a way to download Telegram Desktop app from the Microsoft Store without signing in...

I want to download Telegram desktop from the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click "Get", it asks me to sign in to Microsoft Store using a Microsoft account. If I close the window, nothing happens.

submitted by /u/Arka543
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Arka543, Mar 27, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 27, 2021
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Is there a way to download Telegram Desktop app from the Microsoft Store without signing in...

Microsoft store not downloading some apps

I purchased MS Flight Simulator Std version on 19 Oct 2020 but I am unable to download.

I have since downloaded other apps successfully through the store.

I have tried the following steps.

1. Signing in and out of Store. Reboot
    2. Ran Windows App Troublshooter. Reboot
    3. Reset Store via command prompt as admin WSreset.exe then Reboot
    4. Re-register all Store apps via powershell. Reboot
    5. Uninstall and reinstall Store via powershell. Reboot

ScottPenrose, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to download Telegram Desktop app from the Microsoft Store without signing in...

1. Is there a way to download Telegram Desktop app from the Microsoft Store without signing in... - Similar Threads - download Telegram Desktop

2. Is there a way to download Minecraft education without Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to download Minecraft education without Microsoft store?: Microsoft store is blocked for me and Sofware center wont download Minecraft any other apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-download-minecraft-education/5772e56c-e03e-492c-a4bb-b3559610bd22
  3. Is there a way to download Minecraft education without Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to download Minecraft education without Microsoft store?: Microsoft store is blocked for me and Sofware center wont download Minecraft any other apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-download-minecraft-education/5772e56c-e03e-492c-a4bb-b3559610bd22
  4. Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.: I've been trying to download mods and apps from my browser for certain games I play. When I go to run these files, microsoft store tries to get me to search it on the app, aside from the fact that it doesn't exist on the app. It's completely locking me from running files. How...
  5. Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.

Unable to download apps from browser. Microsoft store getting in the way.: I've been trying to download mods and apps from my browser for certain games I play. When I go to run these files, microsoft store tries to get me to search it on the app, aside from the fact that it doesn't exist on the app. It's completely locking me from running files. How...
  6. Is there a way to install apps from the Microsoft store without enabling Windows updates?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there a way to install apps from the Microsoft store without enabling Windows updates?: Is there a way to install apps from the Microsoft store without enabling Windows updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-install-apps-from-the-microsoft/9406e81c-4e8d-431f-957f-caecf113b940
  7. Telegram desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Telegram desktop: I was surfing on telegram desktop, suddenly it got blank out and since then it is opening. What should I do to reopen it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telegram-desktop/5cbb7377-f05d-4c10-80f0-d23b74af9d0a
  8. Downloading apps from the Microsoft store

Downloading apps from the Microsoft store: I am having trouble downloading apps, when i want to press the download button, my pointer turns into a "prohibition icon". When i press download to my devices, the store states that i do not have any Microsoft accounts connected to suitable devices. I am signed in to my...
  9. downloaded apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloaded apps from microsoft store: I want to put my Facebook and Pinterest app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-apps-from-microsoft-store/8571ee99-3130-4078-92b4-194ce34f80db
  10. Is there a way to download an app from the Microsoft Store and install it on another computer?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a way to download an app from the Microsoft Store and install it on another computer?: I have a computer that will not allow me to download from the Store because of Group Policy. I am free to install applications that have normal .exe or .msi extensions. Can the apps from the Store be downloaded without installing them so that they can be moved to another...