Windows 10: Is there a way to download Windows 10 installation media with no PC storage?

Discus and support Is there a way to download Windows 10 installation media with no PC storage? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a brand new usb stick with 32GB free, however I have no space on my pc. Is there a way in which I can download it straight onto my memory stick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oll678, Oct 23, 2020.

1. /u/Oll678 Win User

Is there a way to download Windows 10 installation media with no PC storage?

I have a brand new usb stick with 32GB free, however I have no space on my pc. Is there a way in which I can download it straight onto my memory stick without having to free up 8GB on my pc? Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Oll678
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oll678, Oct 23, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 23, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Is there a way to download Windows 10 installation media with no PC storage?

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to download Windows 10 installation media with no PC storage?

1. Is there a way to download Windows 10 installation media with no PC storage? - Similar Threads - download installation media

2. Downloading WhatsApp media to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading WhatsApp media to pc: I was in previous years able to download images and other media from WhatsApp by connecting my phone and transferring files onto PC. I can still do this but have found the majority of the files cannot be opened. I'm using Windows 11. Error messages say the codec to play the...
  3. Downloading WhatsApp media to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading WhatsApp media to pc: I was in previous years able to download images and other media from WhatsApp by connecting my phone and transferring files onto PC. I can still do this but have found the majority of the files cannot be opened. I'm using Windows 11. Error messages say the codec to play the...
  4. Created Installation Media on a USB Drive, how to download on HP PC Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created Installation Media on a USB Drive, how to download on HP PC Windows 10?: Hello Community,My PC kept receiving a blue screen after Windows attempted to download Windows 11. I followed every step from removing the update to recovery, unfortunately, nothing worked. Also, I tried to reset my PC with the assistance of tech support. Since that didn't...
  5. i downloaded windows 10 installation media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i downloaded windows 10 installation media: questions: am i gonna have 2 windows folders now? and if i will should i delete the old one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-windows-10-installation-media/2f6605f7-f9a0-4328-bdd5-f9e1f389aad4
  6. Problems after downloading Windows 10 Installation Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems after downloading Windows 10 Installation Media: I just downloaded Windows 10 Installation Media https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/Windows10 because there are problems with my Windows Security. There are apps that I can't find in the Windows 10 search or probably had just been deleted, some are there but I...
  7. is there a way to resume media creation tool's download of windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to resume media creation tool's download of windows 10: "I have very bad electricity when the internet is good that the Upgrade can't finish" "I have good electricity when the internet is bad that the update won't move a bit" Is there a way to resume the tool ? submitted by /u/alabdaly [link] [comments]...
  8. Download installation media

Download installation media: To repair my system Win 10 Home Version 1903 I need installation media Version 1903. How can I get this version. On Win 10 Download Page the Version 1909 awailable only...
  9. Any way to resume media creation tool's download of windows 10 ISO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to resume media creation tool's download of windows 10 ISO?: Media creation tool stopped downloading when my internet disconnected for a minute. I tried doing it from the start but my internet disconnects every 10-20mins. Is there a way to resume downloading? submitted by /u/beNeon [link] [comments]...
  10. Download via Media Installer

Download via Media Installer: Been downloading Win 10 since 1430 (ish) nearly 6 hours, and only on 20% - should I bin it and say no! 10911