Windows 10: Is there a way to edit a PDF adobe file?

Discus and support Is there a way to edit a PDF adobe file? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im running windows 10 and I have this work document(adobe pdf) I have to fill out and email back. Instead of printing it and filling it out and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AcademicBison, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Is there a way to edit a PDF adobe file?

Im running windows 10 and I have this work document(adobe pdf) I have to fill out and email back. Instead of printing it and filling it out and then scanning it and emailing that back, is there a much more simpler way where I can edit the document and email that document back?

If it helps I do have Microsoft office and all the software associated with that. Much thanks.

submitted by /u/AcademicBison
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AcademicBison, Mar 24, 2020

2. Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 24, 2020
  3. PDF files is opening on Microsft Edge instead adobe reader

Hi Tresfjording,

To assist you better I would like to know which Window 10 build is installed on the system?

To check Windows version, press Windows key + R, type
    winver
    and press Enter.

Meanwhile, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

At first, I suggest you to check if any Windows update is pending.

• Type update on the Windows search bar and select
      Check for updates.

• Now click on Check for updates button, it will automatically check for the Windows update if any update is pending.
    Method 2.

If that does not helps, let’s select adobe to open the PDF files.

• Right-click any PDF file.

• Click on Properties and under
      Open With click Change.

• Now select Adobe from the list and click
      Ok.

• Check if Adobe opens all the PDF files.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Is there a way to edit a PDF adobe file?

How to secure (edit protected) ms office and adobe pdf file?

can i make file protected so no one can edit my file ?

file format : .doc, .pdf

freebird_9924, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to edit a PDF adobe file?

1. Is there a way to edit a PDF adobe file? - Similar Threads - edit PDF adobe

2. Adobe pdf printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe pdf printer: I just updated to windows 11 a few days ago. Now my Adobe pdf printer is not functioning. I have tried to add the driver for it but I am unable to find the print manager. Any help is appreciated....
  3. Faster way to edit word in pdf document

Faster way to edit word in pdf document: Dear folk I have editable 30 pages pdf document I need to modify it For instance : I need to strikeout those 3 words “proposed, new, action” What I am doing now search for each word within 30 pages to cross them Is there a faster way like find and replace ? Thx...
  4. Faster way to edit word in pdf document

Faster way to edit word in pdf document: Dear folk I have editable 30 pages pdf document I need to modify it For instance : I need to strikeout those 3 words “proposed, new, action” What I am doing now search for each word within 30 pages to cross them Is there a faster way like find and replace ? Thx...
  5. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  6. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  7. Edit PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit PDF File: I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program only and I have a PDF file that I would like to edit. I understand that there is a way to do this if you also have Word. I only have WPAD, not Word. Is there anyway to do this without subscribing to Adobe's subscription service for...
  8. how to edit pdf file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to edit pdf file: How to edit pdf file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-edit-pdf-file/a4a27118-0573-4df6-b78f-bbe52825f04b"
  9. Edit pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Edit pdf file: Hi How do I edit a pdf file? I've filled in a form, saved it to desktop as pdf, but noticed I missed something off on the form, gone back to fill in I've opened the form via Adobe Acrobat reader, clicked on "edit pdf" but it opens in a new tab quoting prices. 127817
  10. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...