Windows 10: Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this?

Discus and support Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I've just bought and am installing Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10 and noticed it's put the game and all the extra cars I've got to the ALL APPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MNKPlayer, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this?

Hi. I've just bought and am installing Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10 and noticed it's put the game and all the extra cars I've got to the ALL APPS menu. I'm not happy with the way this looks and was wondering if it's possible to edit the menu so I can either group these or remove them totally without uninstalling them. Is there an app out there that allows this if it's not possible in Windows itself?

submitted by /u/MNKPlayer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MNKPlayer, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this? [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this? :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this?

1. Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this? - Similar Threads - edit APPS menu

2. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  3. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  4. Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?: hi, can someone say a way to view everything that has been copied to the clipboard? Sometimes I copy one thing, then another, and find out that the first thing is the one that is needed, and feel lost. Please tell me how to...
  5. The old start menu arrows a great app is on its way thing.

in Windows 10 Support
    The old start menu arrows a great app is on its way thing.: Greeting all, I've been meaning to post the old question for a while. I am asking if we have a known simple fix for the down arrows in start menu on a clean installation to push whatever process updates the start menu tiles. Even in 20H2 I am still reinstalling customers...
  6. Is there a way to remove all programs from folders in the all apps start menu?

Is there a way to remove all programs from folders in the all apps start menu?: I don't like having to open folders when trying to find a program from the start menu; all I want is an alphabetised list of every program on my PC. I tried moving everything from the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder out of that folder, however...
  7. How to edit "All apps" icon and text in Windows 10 Start Menu

How to edit "All apps" icon and text in Windows 10 Start Menu: Hello I wonder if there is a way (through editing system files or registry) to change Windows 10 Start Menu "All apps" to something else like "My Programs". Also where is the icon file located in the system and how to change the default icon. Thanks! 12598
  8. Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu: ​Hello everyone! Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing [img] This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit...
  9. All apps menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps menu: Hi there i am new to these forums and i need help as i cant find help anywhere . My windows 10 start menu under all apps seems to be busted , i click all apps and they listed as they should be A to Z , but when i right click the only option i get is "Pin to start" and nothing...
  10. Editing The Start Menu Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing The Start Menu Apps: Just a quick solution here rather than a question! I have a number of small system apps that don't have an install, so normally I would just create folders and menus in the Start Menu Apps folder - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs But Windows 10...