Windows 10: Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images?

Discus and support Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://puu.sh/GuB4M/6aee1a187e.png Would really love to remove "Create a new video", "Edit with Photos", "Edit with Paint 3D", and "Set as desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NostalgiaSchmaltz, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images?

/u/NostalgiaSchmaltz, Sep 20, 2020

2. Is there a way I can add "Edit with Photoshop" and "Edit with Audition" to my context menu?

Hi,

I realize that you want to add "Edit with Photoshop" and "Edit with Audition" to my context menu when you right click a file. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Do you have Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Audition program installed on the PC?

• Do you have both audio and video on the file?

Suggest you to install Adobe Audition program on the PC to check if you get that option when you right-click that file.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Cake5 Win User
    How do I edit the File Explorer context menu without editing the registry?

Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images? 6e57053f-a7d1-40a8-be3b-99176e46073e.jpg

This is how my right-click menu looks like in File Explorer with the apps I have installed/preinstalled. I have to really hunt just to find Open With. I've annotated the screenshot with item priority. Such clutter, the list is so long it almost fills my
    24" screen top to bottom and that's just for a picture.

Is there a safe way I can tweak the items and positioning of items without risking breaking it with regedit? Rather not mess with things I don't understand. Looking for a visual context menu editor but wary of viruses. Suggestions?

Also I'd like to add an "Edit with Photoshop" option for images here below/above the Edit option.

Cake5, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images?

Right-click context menu "Run as Administrator" not working

I have the same problem but mine is limited to right clicking the start menu. I can right click everything else and it works correctly, but if I right click the start menu, it doesn't open the context menu and the cursor shifts just a little diagonally to
    the top right. I've tried the suggestions above and the new account works fine and the SFC scan came up with nothing wrong.

Edit- also Winkey + X doesn't bring open the context menu either

jedbillman, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images?

1. Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images? - Similar Threads - edit right click

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  5. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  6. Any EASY way to edit right click context menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any EASY way to edit right click context menu?: I've googled for hours, I have "Easy Context Menu" installed, but it is not "Easy". I just want to take some crap out of the menu and add a couple things. Why should it be so hard? I'd like to use CCleaner, but I know it's not safe. Is there any easy program to use for...
  7. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  8. Right Click Context Menu Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click Context Menu Glitch: If I Right Click in File Explorer or on Desktop and hover over "New," The Menu Freezes as does file explorer and will hang for around 30 seconds to one minute. Very Frustrating and hope it can be fixed!...
  9. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...
  10. edit the right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    edit the right click menu: How do you change the context menu for web pages (.HTML, .HTM files) so when you right-click and select "Edit" the file is opened in another HTML editor (Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, etc....) rather then Microsoft Word? Thanks 64829