Windows 10: Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed.

Discus and support Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is follow several newsfeeds using Netvibes. In one of them, USA Today, apostrophes are replaced by &Apos. The same is true for double quotes. See the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Oct 24, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed.

Is follow several newsfeeds using Netvibes. In one of them, USA Today, apostrophes are replaced by &Apos. The same is true for double quotes. See the bottom line in the attached Screenpresso shot.

Is there a way to get rid of them?

Thank you.

Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. [​IMG]

:)

JJG10, Oct 24, 2017

2. Is there a way to add a FILE to a tile in Windows 10?

Yes! You're the ONLY one that knows how then!

Piscean1234, Oct 24, 2017
  3. RDrewD2 Win User
    Is there a way to add a FILE to a tile in Windows 10?

Sure you can, I just did to make sure it still works. Just stuck a PDF technical manual on a tile, lower right:

Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. [​IMG]

Is this what you're going for? The folder to add the shorcut to is:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

RDrewD2, Oct 24, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Looks like an issue with the RSS feed.

bro67, Oct 25, 2017
Thema:

1. Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. - Similar Threads - eliminate &Apos newsfeed

2. Why is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?: The Windows 11 weather widget is great, I also use the To Do widget...But why do I have to be blasted with American politics every time I want a quick weather update?When will users be able to completely disable this invasive "feature"?...
  3. Why is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?: The Windows 11 weather widget is great, I also use the To Do widget...But why do I have to be blasted with American politics every time I want a quick weather update?When will users be able to completely disable this invasive "feature"?...
  4. Why is there is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?: The Windows 11 weather widget is great, I also use the To Do widget...But why do I have to be blasted with American politics every time I want a quick weather update?When will users be able to completely disable this invasive "feature"?...
  5. Why is there is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?

Why is there is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?: The Windows 11 weather widget is great, I also use the To Do widget...But why do I have to be blasted with American politics every time I want a quick weather update?When will users be able to completely disable this invasive "feature"?...
  6. Personalizing Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalizing Newsfeed: Hi - I am trying to personalize the news feed that pops up near the Windows button. At first there were way too many stories and I tried to turn off one by one the ones that I wasn't interested in but the list repopulated with more that I didn't want. I want to keep it turned...
  7. Personalizing Newsfeed

Personalizing Newsfeed: Hi - I am trying to personalize the news feed that pops up near the Windows button. At first there were way too many stories and I tried to turn off one by one the ones that I wasn't interested in but the list repopulated with more that I didn't want. I want to keep it turned...
  8. Ways to make Arial a default font for all users and all apos?

Ways to make Arial a default font for all users and all apos?: Hi,Is there a way to make Arial as the default font for all users and in all the applications that they use including OFFICE 365, Outlook, Adobe and many more to name.I just want to make sure that it is set as the default, I do not see any easy way to do this and is there...
  9. equalizer apo 1.2.1.

equalizer apo 1.2.1.: i am trying to unistall the above but i cannot do it it is not on the unistall list on control panel,any ideas please..jed
  10. Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?: This hovering text is very annoying: [img] I understand the hovering text describes what your mouse pointer is actually hovering over; but if the pointer is locked into the hovering text field by the slightest accidental movement of the mouse, the actual click you make...