Windows 10: Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed.

Discus and support Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is follow several newsfeeds using Netvibes. In one of them, USA Today, apostrophes are replaced by &Apos. The same is true for double quotes. See the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Oct 24, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed.

Is follow several newsfeeds using Netvibes. In one of them, USA Today, apostrophes are replaced by &Apos. The same is true for double quotes. See the bottom line in the attached Screenpresso shot.

Is there a way to get rid of them?

Thank you.

Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. [​IMG]

:)

JJG10, Oct 24, 2017

2. Is there a way to add a FILE to a tile in Windows 10?

Yes! You're the ONLY one that knows how then!

Piscean1234, Oct 24, 2017
  3. RDrewD2 Win User
    Is there a way to add a FILE to a tile in Windows 10?

Sure you can, I just did to make sure it still works. Just stuck a PDF technical manual on a tile, lower right:

Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. [​IMG]

Is this what you're going for? The folder to add the shorcut to is:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

RDrewD2, Oct 24, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Looks like an issue with the RSS feed.

bro67, Oct 25, 2017
Thema:

1. Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed. - Similar Threads - eliminate &Apos newsfeed

2. equalizer apo 1.2.1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    equalizer apo 1.2.1.: i am trying to unistall the above but i cannot do it it is not on the unistall list on control panel,any ideas please..jed
  3. Tiles; Eliminating ALL ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Tiles; Eliminating ALL ?: Hello, Regarding all those Tiles with the dumb ads that keeps appearing: Is there any way to eliminate and prevent ALL Tiles from ever appearing ? Thanks, as always, Bob 130251
  4. Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?: This hovering text is very annoying: [img] I understand the hovering text describes what your mouse pointer is actually hovering over; but if the pointer is locked into the hovering text field by the slightest accidental movement of the mouse, the actual click you make...
  5. Eliminate One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Eliminate One Drive: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218
  6. Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone???: My windows 10 News Feeds are GONE. The Tab is there with a dulled our picture and news. When I click on it. I get the message: Check the Windows Store for more info. I tried to check Store but it won't open either. Just noticed Money tab is the same. I would like to get the...
  7. Password Elimination

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password Elimination: Operating a wired Ethernet LAN that connects this Windows-10 computer with other Windows-8.1, Windows-7 and Linux computers, I am constantly frustrated by demands for user IDs and passwords when attempting to access one machine from another. Such security on a local wired...
  8. LAN cable eliminator !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN cable eliminator !!!: Hi there I've been posting recently about the advantages of using an Ethernet Wifi bridge recently - and how you can use an old router to use DD-WRT to create one. However if you are a bit nervous about flashing routers (only do it on one you could throw away if it goes...
  9. Eliminate Groove Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Eliminate Groove Music: How to I get rid of that Groove Music garbage? 79916
  10. Taskbar eliminator

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar eliminator: I use my W10 machine for media viewing, and I have batch scripts configured to launch programs from Jriver Media center. When new programs launch, my taskbar raises, and the taskbar icon for that program blinks. I want to prevent the taskbar from raising because its...