Windows 10: Is there a way to enable automatic login on Ver. 2004?

Discus and support Is there a way to enable automatic login on Ver. 2004? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just had to do a fresh Windows install and before that I used to go Win + R > netplwiz > mark the checkbox but on my update 2004 this checkbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/D4rkness_M0nk, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Is there a way to enable automatic login on Ver. 2004?

I just had to do a fresh Windows install and before that I used to go

• Win + R > netplwiz > mark the checkbox

but on my update 2004 this checkbox disappeared. I also tried through the registry but it seems both registry entry mentioned on the article got changed too and now I'm lost.
    Is there another way to do it or Microsoft removed the feature?

submitted by /u/D4rkness_M0nk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/D4rkness_M0nk, Jul 10, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Adaptive brightness automatically enables

Thanks for your reply but I already have stated that "One thing that I noticed is that after every startup adaptive brightness settings automatically enables (I tried to change it through advanced
    power option and also from services using services.msc in the run)".

Kindly let me know why it automatically enables after every reboot and how to resolve this issue.

AbdullahIrfan, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Is there a way to enable automatic login on Ver. 2004?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to enable automatic login on Ver. 2004?

1. Is there a way to enable automatic login on Ver. 2004? - Similar Threads - enable automatic login

2. Windows 10 ver.2004/ver.21H1 kernel crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ver.2004/ver.21H1 kernel crashes: Overview:My PC infrequently once a week or more restarts unexpectedly, without notice.This issue lasts over 6 month among ver.2004 and ver.21H1.Description:This unexpected restart does not recognized by Windows kernel and no error information is recorded, of course no...
  3. Update ver 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update ver 2004: Cant get past 82% Is it going to be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-ver-2004/27360b53-d395-4c71-9169-a292969c7e00
  4. Can't enable automatic login on win10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable automatic login on win10 1909: [ATTACH] I have two brand new desktop units purchased from Dell. These devices exclusively run Zoom room software, and need to be set up so that they log in automatically at power on or after a restart. I applied the latest windows updates (currently at 1909) and I am...
  5. Why is Ver 2004 Garbage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Ver 2004 Garbage?: Can't access Network drives, Can't access network PC's... Rolled back.. to last version.. suddenly everything works again! so.. go ahead tell me it my settings, tell me to reset my network.. tell me to install the latest updates... blame the user.. as you usually...
  6. No internet on windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet on windows 10 ver 2004: Hello I have many PC in company, some pc updated to windows 10 version 2004. From there, i got problem with the network and internet: Although PCs are connecting to internet but windows shows No internet access. This problem shows almost time, it's annoying for users, for...
  7. Wins 10 Ver. 2004 WMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wins 10 Ver. 2004 WMP: The "visualizations" will only work for about 5min. They start out ok but then go stationary and are not animated as I call it when they are flashing on the screen. I did an uninstall and reinstall but did not correct it. Any suggestions on how to correct my problem. Ken...
  8. Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004: I updated to Windows 10 2004 a few hours ago. Everything is going fine and Windows is being super snappy surprisingly. Although I've hit two problems. My laptop got stuck in night mode and it couldn't be disabled, thankfully I was able to fix that by reinstalling the display...
  9. eliminate password in ver. 2004

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    eliminate password in ver. 2004: NETPLWIZ.EXE doesn't work in ver. 2004 to eliminate password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eliminate-password-in-ver-2004/afd6bc95-ec0a-4586-a7af-31026c29807d
  10. Stuck With Ver 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck With Ver 2004: Hey everyone i was trying to downgrade back to 1909 via the media creation tool but the only option i got is "nothing" so i was wandering is there anyway around this ? [ATTACH]...