Windows 10: Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?

Discus and support Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeadCatGuppy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeadCatGuppy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?

/u/DeadCatGuppy, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Yes...

Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars? [​IMG]

Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10

Edwin, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Starker Win User
    Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

I have High Contrast enabled in Win10. The active title bar and borders are purple while the inactive title bar and border is dark blue. Can this be changed?

Starker, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?

Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

Cliff S, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?

1. Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars? - Similar Threads - enable window border

2. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  3. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  4. Is there no way to have no 1px border but have coloured title bars?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there no way to have no 1px border but have coloured title bars?: I hate this about Windows at the moment. Why do I have to choose between having an ugly 1px grey border around windows or an ugly white title bar on unselected windows when everything else is dark mode. It looks terrible. I don't see why they aren't separate options in...
  5. File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders: File Explorer border missing - To fix... Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders, check mark the box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-border-missing-go-to-settings-color/991a3586-c03c-4eab-bf5c-928ff0838c01
  6. Title bar and task bar color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and task bar color: [ATTACH] why is the title bar and the task bar not the exactly same color when set? the top bar always appears a little brighter than the start and action center it's the same with transparency effect, the button is always a little darker is it supposed to be this way?...
  7. Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast: I have High Contrast enabled in Win10. The active title bar and borders are purple while the inactive title bar and border is dark blue. Can this be changed? 115988
  8. Changing Window Borders and Title Bar WITHOUT messing up anything ELSE

Changing Window Borders and Title Bar WITHOUT messing up anything ELSE: Windows 10 Pro is on. And, of course, it's truly UGLY. MS may think this grotesque white-on-white scheme is cute, but it's glaring and unproductive..... I've made my display background 50% gray for all the displays. I've fixed the start and taskbar colors using Classic...
  9. Colored Windows Title Bars

Colored Windows Title Bars: No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem. To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file. That fixed the problem. For all the...
  10. Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

in Browsers and Email
    Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color: Hi Everyone, I performed a search in this forum for a method to change the border/title bar from white to a different color..at least for me, the white color is WAY to bright..and it is very distracting. Doing a search about it elsewhere on the web..didn't help, in fact most...