Windows 10: Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash?

Discus and support Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased lenovo laptops for my school that have windows 11 se. I need to install a hash to enroll them in Intune. What I did not know about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dominic Kringlen, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash?

I recently purchased lenovo laptops for my school that have windows 11 se. I need to install a hash to enroll them in Intune. What I did not know about SE is that it does not have Powershell. Which makes it seem impossible to accomplish the task.

:)

Dominic Kringlen, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Zima Blue Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated, fully managed, or corporate-owned work profile devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Jan 3, 2023
  3. Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune

Microsoft Azure is excellent,

But I want a mentioned or script that forces a computer to connect to Intune on Hybrid Join. Group policies fail to enroll via VPNs. Does any one has script that forces intune to install and setup on a Windows 10 computer.

NightHawk2099, Jan 3, 2023
  4. Abh_299 Win User

Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash?

Intune Enrollment Standard Users

I am trying to enroll about a 100 systems in Intune. I want the user to be signed in as a standard user. I am told the only way to do this will be using AutoPilot. Thats is just not possible for us to do in a running company. It requires a factory reset device and a hardware hash. The other way they say is to run a Powershell script. That option doesn't work because we want only the one microsoft account on the system. Windows needs at least one Admin account. I simply want the normal user to be a standard account and in case he needs admin privileges I can connect and type in cloud device administrator's credentials to give him access. However, I cannot find anyway to get this done, kind of hard to believe this is so difficult to do. Any suggestions?

Abh_299, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash?

1. Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash? - Similar Threads - enroll computer running

2. Intune Enrolment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Enrolment: HiI would like to add some window 11 devices that are already connected to Azure AD into Microsoft Intune, MDM is enabled and the users had been added to the group , is it possible to get the device to join without connecting onto the PC and using company portal...
  3. Intune Enrolment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Enrolment: HiI would like to add some window 11 devices that are already connected to Azure AD into Microsoft Intune, MDM is enabled and the users had been added to the group , is it possible to get the device to join without connecting onto the PC and using company portal...
  4. intune enrollment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intune enrollment: Hello Our group is migrating their PC's from SCCM managed into intune fully managed by doing a "wipe and enroll" but us, as a subsidiary, requested to explore all the different possibilities to avoid wiping the end users computers.i have found some info about migrating to...
  5. intune enrollment

intune enrollment: Hello Our group is migrating their PC's from SCCM managed into intune fully managed by doing a "wipe and enroll" but us, as a subsidiary, requested to explore all the different possibilities to avoid wiping the end users computers.i have found some info about migrating to...
  6. intune enrollment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash?

Is there a way to enroll a computer running Windows 11 se into Intune using a hash?: I recently purchased lenovo laptops for my school that have windows 11 se. I need to install a hash to enroll them in Intune. What I did not know about SE is that it does not have Powershell. Which makes it seem impossible to accomplish the task....
  8. Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune: Microsoft Azure is excellent, But I want a mentioned or script that forces a computer to connect to Intune on Hybrid Join. Group policies fail to enroll via VPNs. Does any one has script that forces intune to install and setup on a Windows 10 computer....
  9. Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune

Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune: Microsoft Azure is excellent, But I want a mentioned or script that forces a computer to connect to Intune on Hybrid Join. Group policies fail to enroll via VPNs. Does any one has script that forces intune to install and setup on a Windows 10 computer....
  10. Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing