Windows 10: Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can...

Discus and support Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can address it ? My query has been pending for almost a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaniniDeshpande, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can...

Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can address it ?

My query has been pending for almost a fortnight but no response. Hence searching for the correct mechanism / team to resolve my query.

regards,

Panini Deshpande, PMP

Pune

++919960648086

:)

PaniniDeshpande, Aug 11, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can...

Contact UK Escalation Team

Hello!

I've got an email from one of the Engineers from the Escalation Team with a UPS tracking number saying to return the phone for the second time to the service, but I've got no shipment label with it and the UPS driver won;t take the package without it.

How can I contact directly the Microsoft Customer Service Team to send me a copy of the label?

I've been always re-directed to B2X, but they are useless!

Thanks!

ZoltanSzoke, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can...

1. Is there a way to escalate my question to the concerned development team so that they can... - Similar Threads - escalate question concerned

2. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  3. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  4. Question Concerning Stylus Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Concerning Stylus Compatibility: Hi. I have an HP Envy x360 Laptop, and I am planning to buy a stylus for the computer. I was wondering if the styluses used for the Surface models would work. Would this be so? And if not, do you have separate styluses for computers like mine....
  5. Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft store gotta specify, Canadian Microsoft store, so there's no physical retail locations anymore through one of their sales associates, and asked that they charge my Microsoft account balance first, then the balance to my credit card I've...
  6. Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft store gotta specify, Canadian Microsoft store, so there's no physical retail locations anymore through one of their sales associates, and asked that they charge my Microsoft account balance first, then the balance to my credit card I've...
  7. Microsoft Store - Fake Escalation Team?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Intel Bug Questions and concerns

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Intel Bug Questions and concerns: Screenshot may be misleading. Google Chrome uses 1GB ram (75%), which leads to a total of 1.5GB system RAM. Suggest untick Group by type, and sort Memory column from highest to lowest for another screenshot. A fresh install may also be misleading, as a user will likely...
  9. What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams: Change Log The change log lists changes to the Microsoft Teams platform and this document set. At times entries may be used to call attention to a new feature that is simply of interest to Teams developers. Date Notes Changed topics 04/17/2018 replyToID has been added...
  10. Building a holographic development team

in Windows 10 News
    Building a holographic development team: We’re now two days into the Share Your Idea project, and we’ve been blown away by the level of interest and creativity that’s already poured out. Earlier this week, a few of us shared #MadeWithHoloLens videos and images to spark discussion and show what’s possible. We have...