Windows 10: Is there a way to find out what is preventing me from receiving the update to Win10 1903?

Discus and support Is there a way to find out what is preventing me from receiving the update to Win10 1903? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I looked down the list of issues that could potentially delay the 1903 update back in late May/early June and only one could apply to my setup. That... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amedeus8, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Amedeus8 Win User

Is there a way to find out what is preventing me from receiving the update to Win10 1903?

I looked down the list of issues that could potentially delay the 1903 update back in late May/early June and only one could apply to my setup. That was solved earlier this month, but I'm still waiting on the update. Nothing new that's been added seems to apply to me. The closest thing is an Intel RST issue, but I'm well within the safe driver range for that to not affect me. I'm wondering if there's a way to find out what the hold up is, or if maybe I'm just ineligible for the update for some reason.

:)

Amedeus8, Aug 21, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Win10 update v 1903

Just received the Win10 update v 1903. Already has issues (not surprised). This is the error I now get: "There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dII

The specified module could not be found"

Any ideas what this means or how to fix it?

Thank you.

GilbertDeMarco, Aug 21, 2019
  4. MJLONGLEY Win User

Is there a way to find out what is preventing me from receiving the update to Win10 1903?

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a way to find out what is preventing me from receiving the update to Win10 1903? - Similar Threads - find preventing receiving

2. Is there a way to find out what program is blocking my windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to find out what program is blocking my windows update?: A chunk of time ago I installed a program to block windows updates. As of now, I need to enable them, however cannot remember what program I used. During the attempts to update windows code 0x80070020 pops up so I assume the software is aware that it's blocked, is there a way...
  3. Cannot figure out what is preventing me from updating to Windows 10 2004 or Windows 10 2009

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot figure out what is preventing me from updating to Windows 10 2004 or Windows 10 2009: No matter which way I try, I simply cannot get updated to Windows 10 2004 or 2009. I simply get the error: 0xc1900101 - 0x30018. I've tried searching. Tried going through a lot of the logs that Microsoft mentions here:...
  4. Any way to find out what the updates are about?

Any way to find out what the updates are about?: I'd like to know what the updates are for. Is there any way to find out? You'd think the notification feature in Windows 10 would tell you what the last update did or at least that your computer was restarted, but nothing there. submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link]...
  5. What's the best way to revert off this 1903 update?

What's the best way to revert off this 1903 update?: I received an update and now my computer wifi reads like it's full bars but according to the task manager networking graph I'm capped at like 100kbs, effectively rendering my internet useless (Intel wifi stick). I looked up some solutions online but none of them have seemed...
  6. Win10 update to v.1903 from 1809

Win10 update to v.1903 from 1809: After the 1903 update download... How long should it take to restart (reboot) the computer? 1 ,2,3 Hrs or even days?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-update-to-v1903-from-1809/0ddefdee-fcb2-46ad-8295-ce336faa1a7b
  7. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 1903 micro locked me out: I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't...
  8. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1903 micro locked me out: I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't...
  9. win10 update 1903

win10 update 1903: will this update fix missing files and corrupt files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-update-1903/0a4f50d1-5286-47f3-92a7-6ea6c54f3080
  10. Way to find out what activated my cmd window?

in Windows 10 Support
    Way to find out what activated my cmd window?: I had just logged on to the Internet today and was getting ready to start "surfing" and my CMD window came up and closed before I could read what was activating it. Any way to see a log history of CMD windows? I want to know what it was. I don't like this.... could be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is preventing windows 10 from updating

2. how to find what is preventing windows update

3. what is preventing a windows update?

4. how to find out what is preventing windows update