Windows 10: Is there a way to find which programm created one of my folders?

Discus and support Is there a way to find which programm created one of my folders? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently I was trying to extract textures from one of my programs, and then I saw a new folder called "Textures" that contained all the textures that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FreddyIOS, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Is there a way to find which programm created one of my folders?

Recently I was trying to extract textures from one of my programs, and then I saw a new folder called "Textures" that contained all the textures that I need. But this program wasn't the only program from which I needed to extract images, so I desided to find which of my programs extracted these textures. But I haven't found anything, so I need your help.

Sorry for bad english

P.S. I have a bad memory

submitted by /u/FreddyIOS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FreddyIOS, Dec 30, 2020

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Cannot perform backup...Windows asks to create a folder

I am having problems with the back up files, and every time i get a back up i get this message ( Create the missing folder "
    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\OneDrive\CATS 6A", as listed in the error message). Create a missing folder was suggested by one of the community members, Pls let me know the steps to follow in order to create a missing folder.

Thanks,

Mac

siamaksadjedi, Dec 30, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Is there a way to find which programm created one of my folders?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to find which programm created one of my folders?

1. Is there a way to find which programm created one of my folders? - Similar Threads - find programm created

2. Deleted a folder on the desktop, dont know which one anyway to find out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted a folder on the desktop, dont know which one anyway to find out?: Permenatnly delted a folder on my desktop, not sure which one because the one i though selected wasnt, a problem im finding on the deskop you think you have something selected, then you go to do a command on your keyboar but your mouse moves and now something else is...
  3. Deleted a folder on the desktop, dont know which one anyway to find out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a folder on the desktop, dont know which one anyway to find out?: Permenatnly delted a folder on my desktop, not sure which one because the one i though selected wasnt, a problem im finding on the deskop you think you have something selected, then you go to do a command on your keyboar but your mouse moves and now something else is...
  4. File was not saved in the folder in which it was created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File was not saved in the folder in which it was created.: I created a word doc which I subsequently saved as a PDF file. This PDF file was NOT saved in the folder in which I created it, but it was saved on OneDrive. I do NOT want this to happen i.e., I want all my files to be saved in the folders in which they are created. I have a...
  5. File was not saved in the folder in which it was created.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File was not saved in the folder in which it was created.: I created a word doc which I subsequently saved as a PDF file. This PDF file was NOT saved in the folder in which I created it, but it was saved on OneDrive. I do NOT want this to happen i.e., I want all my files to be saved in the folders in which they are created. I have a...
  6. Created Folder ... which points to the parent folder, can't delete it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Created Folder ... which points to the parent folder, can't delete it.: I managed to get a folder with the name ... created. When I double-click it, it resolves to the same directory I was in, so it is an infinite loop. I can't delete the folder because it is not empty or the parent folder because it is not empty. I can't rename or move it....
  7. Is there a way to find out which program created which files in folders like app data or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to find out which program created which files in folders like app data or...: Sometimes the folder labels don’t match with any known program so I’m unsure if it’s leftovers from an uninstalled program or actually used submitted by /u/Bombzopple [link] [comments]...
  8. Find installed programme.

in Windows 10 Support
    Find installed programme.: I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it. Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it shown but the only option is pin to start. How do I find the path to delete it correctly. 150630
  9. Shortcut to the folder on the external device - no way to create?

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut to the folder on the external device - no way to create?: Dear all, i want to create a shortcut in the "Send to.." folder/menu which will copy selected data to my Android 8.1.0 mobile phone (connected to PC via USB wire). So the logic of the path is: Phone -> SD memory card -> Folder_name. When i right-click on the destination...
  10. Is there a way to find out which key was used for activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to find out which key was used for activation?: Is there a way to find out which key was used for activation? I have done testing with insider programs. I also tested this with my windows 7 oem install, I rolled the oem back to windows 7. I also used a windows 7 retail version to also upgrade to windows 10. This way I...