Windows 10: Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?

Discus and support Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just switched to Windows 11 today, and while some of my minor irritations with it are likely down to familiarization, there is one GLARING issue that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanFish, Jan 21, 2022.

1. AlanFish Win User

Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?

I just switched to Windows 11 today, and while some of my minor irritations with it are likely down to familiarization, there is one GLARING issue that I will never be able to get over, and will only become more irritating with time. Why in the world to I have to click on the speaker icon, then visually find the slider and click on it with my mouse under threat of being blasted out of the room by volume if I click in the wrong spot, and only then am I allowed to adjust the volume with the mouse wheel? This is far and away worse than Windows 10 and all previous versions. To be honest, this i

:)

AlanFish, Jan 21, 2022
  2. byakuya93 Win User

Volume adjust problem !

Hey guys i have a problem with my volume ajdust controller on my n95 8gb, i kinda broke it and cant adjust volume on it, is there any way to fix it or even find an application that allows me to ajdust it on my joystick ??? Thanks. Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke? :D

byakuya93, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?

Can't adjust the alarm volume

Currently there is no way to adjust the volume of the alarm clock sound. Even with GDR2 installed.

All i can suggest is for you to choose an alarm sound that isn't so disturbing.

I do agree though that the ability to adjust the alarm volume should be there along with the ability to have separate volume controls for other aspects of the phone's sound system.

Ray Hipkiss, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?

1. Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke? - Similar Threads - Fix Volume Adjustement

2. Adjust volume/pitch in windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjust volume/pitch in windows?: My old computer had an option to adjust volume and pitch separately, but I cannot for the life of me find it on this new one. I have hearing difficulty from time to time and high pitched noises can be painful. I'm having trouble understanding a video lecture because the...
  3. volume adjustment malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume adjustment malfunction: My computer's volume adjustment malfunctionAfter a update at end of ferburay my volume adjustment malfuntion, no matter how i move it the sound is fixed.windows 11 homeversion 21h2 22000.527realtek sound alc 887MSI GTX 1660 superI tried: switch Windows Audio and Windows Audio...
  4. Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?: I just switched to Windows 11 today, and while some of my minor irritations with it are likely down to familiarization, there is one GLARING issue that I will never be able to get over, and will only become more irritating with time. Why in the world to I have to click on the...
  5. Taskbar volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar volume adjustment: The Taskbar volume show the percent setting for the volume but no longer shows the volume adjustment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-adjustment/b5a64f01-169e-4d75-a819-2af3eda63392
  6. Can't adjust the volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't adjust the volume: Hi, I have a computer with external speakers. My issue is that I can only adjust on those speakers. Adjusting the volume in windows has no effect, it only cut off the sound if I put it at zero. It's really annoying, it's much more easy for me to control the volume directly...
  7. Changes to the way volume adjusts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changes to the way volume adjusts?: I have noticed lately that when I raise or lower the system volume in windows, it does so by twos, i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8....and so on. Wasn't a problem before because my old speakers had a physical dial for volume adjustment so I kept system volume at 100 all the time. However, I...
  8. Windows 10 Volume adjust

Windows 10 Volume adjust: Hi Guys, Can I somehow turn off this Volume Adjust because every time I am in game and I hit the knob for the volume on my keyboard the FPS in game drop dramatically Thanks[ATTACH]...
  9. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c
  10. Adjusting headphone volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adjusting headphone volume: I hope this is the correct forum...for the first time I used headphones in Windows 10 Pro, and I found the normal Fn-F6 and Fn-F7 that adjust speaker volume do not work to adjust headphone volume - nor does the slider in the task tray. I can go into Control Panel and find the...