Windows 10: Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...

Discus and support Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I use an older (non-touchscreen) Windows 10 PC and the majority of the time use an air-mouse device and Onscreen Keyboard to navigate and input,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chubodea Fatman, May 28, 2019.

1. Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...

Hi,

I use an older (non-touchscreen) Windows 10 PC and the majority of the time use an air-mouse device and Onscreen Keyboard to navigate and input, not the physical keyboard.

Is there a way to enable touch support (though my PC doesn't have a touchscreen) so that when I click on a text input dialogue box with my mouse, the Touch Keyboard automatically appears and I can enter the information with my mouse?

I currently use the Onscreen Keyboard when logging in by opening it through the Ease of Access menu, and have the Touch Keyboard button shown on my taskbar, but would like to know how to bring it up automatically?

Thanks,

DJW

:)

Chubodea Fatman, May 28, 2019
  2. B_Peter Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen OSK/PIN Pad

Hi,

I had the same problem. I've created a PIN on my tablet for login, but it appeared only for the first login. Important to note that I have my on-screen keyboard set to show the full layout, so I was only getting the regular OSK and not the PIN pad on logins.

I thought, give it a try and set it to the regular touch layout. And with that the layout changes automatically to the PIN pad style while on the login screen.

I hope this helps.

P.

B_Peter, May 28, 2019
  3. T.J.L. Win User
    Why doesn't the touch screen PIN pad always show up?

I am running a Microsoft Surface 3 LTE (not a Pro) with Windows 10. I currently have it set for login via PIN. Unfortunately, the touch screen PIN pad does not reliably appear on the login screen when

There are two situations in which the PIN pad seems to appear more reliably:

1. I explicitly and "manually" lock the machine via the Start menu, rather than simply closing the TypeCover or letting it timeout and sleep.
    2. I reboot the machine immediately after it turns on.

It's probably worth mentioning that I regularly use my Surface 3 LTE both with and without the TypeCover installed. It only appears to be relevant so far as it can lock the system without doing via the Start menu.

I've seen "Touch Keyboard on Windows 10 Logon Screen". None of the solutions there (Tablet Mode in one answer, and using the Accessibility Keyboard in the other) are acceptable.

I've also looked at "Windows 10 Lock Screen: No Keyboard", and none of the solutions there work.

T.J.L., May 28, 2019
  4. Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...

touch pad login

I used to get a number pad to enter my pin number. All I get now is the regular login form but I can put my pin in using the keyboard. I would like to put my pin in with the touch screen. How do I get that back>?

Idamfranklin, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...

1. Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a... - Similar Threads - force Login Pin

2. touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad: Hello I installed Windows 10 Enterprise on my laptop a few days ago, but the touchpad has been completely disabled. The driver is not installed in the device manager and it is empty, and now I am working with a physical mouse. In fact, all the drivers are completely and...
  3. Forced pin as Login, Automatic Profile naming

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forced pin as Login, Automatic Profile naming: Look this isn' rocket science microsoft.I can no longer use password related features on my pc because you decided pins were the way to go. And for what? Pins are the exact same as a password. You can use all the same characters.What garbage.I need my pc to automatically log...
  4. touch pad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad: ACPI\SYN327B\4&14A83344&0 missing says deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad/b81ea68f-445f-4f75-a9a7-7016682d920a
  5. touch pad

touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  6. Touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad: How do I disable the touchpad? I'm using Windows 10 Home, Version 1809 on an HP Pavilion laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad/85c0f42e-9ae0-4ba1-ac8a-cd9bf7b98c3e
  7. Touch Pad

Touch Pad: I just purchased my HP Envy 17 yesterday! I love it!. I am having a problem with my touch pad not working correctly. It will disable at random times. I can still move the cursor but essentially it will not let me "tap" or "click"...
  8. touch pad

touch pad: I have an hp windows 10 laptop. I exclusively use the mouse or the touch capability. I want to turn the touch pad off as it gets in the way as i'm typing. how do I do this...
  9. touch pad

touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...
  10. Force touch keyboard to appear always?

in Windows 10 Support
    Force touch keyboard to appear always?: I have a so called "Hybrid" device. But I use it mainly in a "docked Tablet mode" like this: [img] When I undock the tablet, the touch keyboard appears correctly, but in docked mode, it won't show up. I can display the touch keyboard manually, but is there any chance...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch keyboard automatically appear