Windows 10: Is there a way to generate Bitlocker recovery key with key ID?

Discus and support Is there a way to generate Bitlocker recovery key with key ID? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have a SD card, that I have encrypted with Bitlocker using win 7 from another PC. (Bitlocker to Go) I am sure that the password is 85%... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lucky Luke 1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Is there a way to generate Bitlocker recovery key with key ID?

Hello,

I have a SD card, that I have encrypted with Bitlocker using win 7 from another PC. (Bitlocker to Go)

I am sure that the password is 85% correct but Bitlocker doesn't accept it. I don't have on my outlook account or on my computer the recovery key. The recovery key has been erased when I've reinstalled the OS.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Can Microsoft help me generate a recovery key with the key ID? I have tried hundred times but it doesn't work.

My password is too complex to guess with normal cracking tools.

Is there a way to recover or unlock the encrypted drive with a previous password?

Should I format the SD card and lose the hope? or wait till hackers or experts discover a crack for Bitlocker to Go.

That drives me crazy!

I searched for a support email of Microsoft to explain my problem but I didn't find any email address.

Can anyone explain how Bitlocker to Go works?

When I put my encrypted micro SD into computer can the computer read the password or any unlocking key and then compare it with what I am typing?

Or the methode is different?

How does the password or recovery key system in Bitlocker to go work?

Please help!!!

Thanks

:)

Lucky Luke 1, Mar 28, 2019

2. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Mar 28, 2019
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Is there a way to generate Bitlocker recovery key with key ID?

Lost BitLocker recovery key

I encrypted my laptop with BitLocker.

Unfortunately, I lost the Bitlocker recovery key.

Is there any way to find the key recovery key?

I know the recovery key ID!

Thank you!

IUSTIN PRIESCU, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to generate Bitlocker recovery key with key ID?

1. Is there a way to generate Bitlocker recovery key with key ID? - Similar Threads - generate Bitlocker recovery

2. Recovery ID BitLocker Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery ID BitLocker Key: Case Number 7029141858 Monday microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-id-bitlocker-key/0015cefd-c77c-4388-a521-39c140f88d41
  3. Recovery ID BitLocker Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery ID BitLocker Key: Case Number 7029141858 Monday microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-id-bitlocker-key/0015cefd-c77c-4388-a521-39c140f88d41
  4. Bitlocker Key Recovery ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Key Recovery ID: Hi Guys,I have problem with the bitlocker recovery key ID.how can I get the generate PIN bitlocker recovery key ID?1. I have recovery key ID = 061138BE3C7E4F638CD37F216888E2182. I dont have email personal to microsoft 3, my laptop is broken so really need my data but should...
  5. Bitlocker Key Recovery ID

Bitlocker Key Recovery ID: Hi Guys,I have problem with the bitlocker recovery key ID.how can I get the generate PIN bitlocker recovery key ID?1. I have recovery key ID = 061138BE3C7E4F638CD37F216888E2182. I dont have email personal to microsoft 3, my laptop is broken so really need my data but should...
  6. Bitlocker recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key ID: Hello, My laptop had an update and when I powered it back on it is asking for my bitlocker recovery key. Having never enabled it myself I have no copy of the key. I contacted the manufacturer but they were not able to help and reported it had happened to quite a few people...
  7. Bitlocker recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key ID: Hello, My laptop had an update and when I powered it back on it is asking for my bitlocker recovery key. Having never enabled it myself I have no copy of the key. I contacted the manufacturer but they were not able to help and reported it had happened to quite a few people...
  8. BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID: I have found my BitLocker Key Number, but what I would like to know is, what is and how do I find the 8 digit Key ID Number. Example:Device Name, Key ID, Recovery Key etc....
  9. BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID

BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID: I have found my BitLocker Key Number, but what I would like to know is, what is and how do I find the 8 digit Key ID Number. Example:Device Name, Key ID, Recovery Key etc....
  10. Bitlocker recovery key ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery key ID: I changed my email address and had to wait 30 days to get my recovery keys. When i went into Microsoft to get the recovery key, the display showed a different key ID. I think j have more than one device with this email address. Hiw do i get the recovery key for the other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bitlocker recovery key generator

2. bitlocker recovery key id generator

3. recovery key id generate

4. online bitlocker recovery key generator,
  5. recovery key id generator,
  6. bitlocker recovery key mit id generieren,
  7. generate bitlocker recovery key from id,
  8. bitlocker recovery key generator from id,
  9. HOW TO GENERATE A NEW BOTLOCKER KEY,
  10. bitlocker id fb97957e,
  11. recovery key of bitlocker key id 2531FF11,