Windows 10: Is there a way to get a windows 7 theme on windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to get a windows 7 theme on windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'd prefer aero glass with it but I'll be ok without it too. submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HowDoIBlox, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Is there a way to get a windows 7 theme on windows 10?

I'd prefer aero glass with it but I'll be ok without it too.

submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HowDoIBlox, Jan 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 19, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    erocker, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is there a way to get a windows 7 theme on windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to get a windows 7 theme on windows 10?

1. Is there a way to get a windows 7 theme on windows 10? - Similar Threads - theme

2. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  3. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  4. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?: Hi! I just think it is annoying to have so many random colors when I use a contrast theme on windows. I am not colorblind or anything so I see perfectly fine with the contrast theme on. Do you have a solution? If not, is there an app that can change the theme instead?...
  6. How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?

How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?: Hi! I just think it is annoying to have so many random colors when I use a contrast theme on windows. I am not colorblind or anything so I see perfectly fine with the contrast theme on. Do you have a solution? If not, is there an app that can change the theme instead?...
  7. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  8. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  9. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  10. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...