Windows 10: Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section)

Discus and support Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zayzay8008 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zayzay8008, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section)

/u/Zayzay8008, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Feb 27, 2020
  3. LLSBD Win User
    Printing Photo or File Comments - Windows 10

Using the Details Pane you can add comments to a file. This is very useful for photos. But I can find no way to list the directory with all the comments/properties.

Don't suggest the DOS CMD DIR. I've tried that and only get name, date and size. These were all left over from the original DOS/Windows.

Suggestions or adding a feature would be appreciated.

LLSBD, Feb 27, 2020
  4. RVer88 Win User

Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section)

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section)

1. Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section) - Similar Threads - around Details comment

2. Comments section of MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comments section of MSN Homepage: Can I be blocked from the MSN comments section even though I have done nothing wrong? I am tired of being censored because of my conservative views and postings and replies and I'm tired of not being able to reply to people that are rude to me. I'm tired of posting a reply...
  3. Comments section of MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comments section of MSN Homepage: Can I be blocked from the MSN comments section even though I have done nothing wrong? I am tired of being censored because of my conservative views and postings and replies and I'm tired of not being able to reply to people that are rude to me. I'm tired of posting a reply...
  4. MSN comments section issues

MSN comments section issues: Hello,I had over 10,000 comments written and they all disappeared. I then had a pop up say " well done on making your first comment" ! So I looked at my ID and all comments had disappeared, yet followers number remained.I figured there was some sort of post limit maximum I...
  5. MSN comments section issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN comments section issues: Hello,I had over 10,000 comments written and they all disappeared. I then had a pop up say " well done on making your first comment" ! So I looked at my ID and all comments had disappeared, yet followers number remained.I figured there was some sort of post limit maximum I...
  6. How to turn comment details on by default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn comment details on by default: Hi, At work, my coworkers and I have started to add comments in the document's properties in file explorer to have better traceability and hopefully cut down on confusion. An issue we are running into though is every time file explorer is closed and reopened or we navigate...
  7. How to turn comment details on by default

How to turn comment details on by default: Hi, At work, my coworkers and I have started to add comments in the document's properties in file explorer to have better traceability and hopefully cut down on confusion. An issue we are running into though is every time file explorer is closed and reopened or we navigate...
  8. Comments section

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comments section: Anyone know how to get rid of the comment button on Edge, Also all the replies you get which cover the Microsoft News screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comments-section/ec33f9f7-dfdd-4b4d-8f98-4a4a5c6f17f9
  9. Comment section on files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comment section on files and folders: I am trying to organize my files and folders and I have added a comments sections to the folders so I can put little notes on them to let me know what else needs to be added to the file. My problem is that I can not figure out how to add the comments. I tried right clicking...
  10. Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ssp021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e168ya/cant_open_any_apps_with_uac_shield_around_it_full/