Windows 10: Is there a way to get rid of this vertical bar on my New Tab page?

Discus and support Is there a way to get rid of this vertical bar on my New Tab page? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/og_parker [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/og_parker, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Is there a way to get rid of this vertical bar on my New Tab page?

/u/og_parker, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Hide or Show Title Bar when using Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge

It's easy to end up with a ton of tabs open. The more you have open, the more difficult it becomes to find, switch between, and manage them. With vertical tabs, you can easily shift to view your tabs in a pane to the side. This allows you to easily see the titles and access controls like mute and close. It even makes it easy to reorder your tabs, with the ability to drag and drop to rearrange. When you want to focus on a specific page, you can collapse the pane. Anytime you need to switch between tabs, you can hover over the pane to see all the information you need. The new Microsoft Edge is the only browser to offer built-in vertical tab navigation allowing for a more streamlined experience.

Starting with Microsoft Edge Canary version 91.0.825.0, a Vertical tabs hide title bar experimental flag is available that allows you to hide the title bar when using vertical tabs.

This tutorial will show you how to hide or show the title bar when using vertical tabs in the Chromium based Microsoft Edge.

Read more: Browsers and Mail - How to Hide or Show Title Bar when using Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Brink, Apr 1, 2021
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page

This will also remove top sites. Is there a way to have the top sites but without the search bar as before?

JohnnyGui, Apr 1, 2021
  4. wahlstr Win User

Is there a way to get rid of this vertical bar on my New Tab page?

Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.)
    Windows 10, 20H2
    Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit)

wahlstr, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to get rid of this vertical bar on my New Tab page?

1. Is there a way to get rid of this vertical bar on my New Tab page? - Similar Threads - rid vertical bar

2. Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display: [ATTACH] Casual use and work mode it's not a problem. I'm usually not clicking up there. But when I'm gaming if I click on it, it minimizes the game. Annoying especially if you're in the middle of some action submitted by /u/ElGrandrei [link] [comments]...
  3. How to get rid of left vertical bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of left vertical bar?: Hello,Could you please explain to me how to get rid of this vertical bar, that camefrom nowhere, I must accidentally mouse about and clicked on somethingto get this one. This is a nonsense that I do not need.There is no way to get rid of it, no option!!!!!!Please help me with...
  4. How to get rid of left vertical bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of left vertical bar?: Hello,Could you please explain to me how to get rid of this vertical bar, that camefrom nowhere, I must accidentally mouse about and clicked on somethingto get this one. This is a nonsense that I do not need.There is no way to get rid of it, no option!!!!!!Please help me with...
  5. Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0ssamaak0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8xp0j/lets_appreciate_edges_new_vertical_tabs_and/
  6. Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

in Browsers and Email
    Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page: How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.) Windows 10, 20H2 Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit) 172351
  7. Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page: How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.) Windows 10, 20H2 Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit) 172351
  8. get rid of these date tabs

in Windows 10 Support
    get rid of these date tabs: By the way, any idea how can i get rid of these "date" tabs? Marked in red boxes. [ATTACH] 137962
  9. Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page: Good day, For some reason the Bing Search bar appeard in the "Top Sites" page when you open a new Tab, while there wasn't a search bar before. I don't know what the trigger is, perhaps Windows updates. I have even chosen Google as the standers search engine in the address...
  10. Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page: Good day, For some reason the Bing Search bar appeard on the New Tab page while there wasn't a search bar before. I don't know what the trigger is, perhaps Windows updates. I have even chosen Google as the standers search engine in the address bar itself. I remember this...