Windows 10: Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders?

Discus and support Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Without glass8, I hate that awful watermark... is there anything that can perfectly replicate the windows 7 window borders? Or at least make them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dinosaur202, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders?

Without glass8, I hate that awful watermark... is there anything that can perfectly replicate the windows 7 window borders? Or at least make them transparent? (Includes the buttons)

submitted by /u/dinosaur202
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dinosaur202, Mar 9, 2020

2. Aero Glass

Windows 10 previews already brought back the aero ability. But you won't see it in many places, because the edges of windows where the clear glass would show are gone (there's no borders anymore, so there's nothing to even look like the glass in the first
    place).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 9, 2020
  3. aero glass

will you ad aero glass to windows 10

windowsfan75, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders?

Can you please add Aero Glass to Windows 10?

Original Title :Aero Glass

Can you please add 'Window Aero Glass' back? I had a TON of unwanted stuff trying to get an Aero Glass program, including the best and most popular: Aero Glass for Win8+, but it lagged out my PC. So on behalf of my wish (and everyone elses wish) can you
    please add Aero Glass to Windows 10?

(Optional) and the really cool glass effect around the open programs on the taskbar? I really liked that, and so did millions of others.

Dyllan Collis, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders?

1. Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders? - Similar Threads - aero glass effect

2. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  3. How to make Windows 10 have Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 have Aero Glass?: How to make Windows 10 have a translucent and beautiful interface like Windows 7? Condition: 1. Support Windows 10 21h2.2. Free softwares only. 3. The download link must be available. 4. This software or theme must make the window title bar translucent.No Windowblinds,...
  4. How to make Windows 10 have Aero Glass?

How to make Windows 10 have Aero Glass?: How to make Windows 10 have a translucent and beautiful interface like Windows 7? Condition: 1. Support Windows 10 21h2.2. Free softwares only. 3. The download link must be available. 4. This software or theme must make the window title bar translucent.No Windowblinds,...
  5. How to activate aero glass effect in Windows 10?

How to activate aero glass effect in Windows 10?: I missed aero glass gesture windows 7. How can I apply those aero glass effect in Windows 10? So far I can only apply "classic" transparent with full glass grade 25 effect with the Classic Shells application and also fully blur the taskbar with the TranslucentTB application....
  6. Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?

Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?: I know that Winaero has a glass lite option but it doesn't really work well nor do I like it. I have Classic Shell, OldNewExplorer and I have the dark theme so whenever I enable it, it doesn't even work and resets everything to light theme. Aero Glass is for Windows 8 only...
  7. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  8. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  9. Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?

Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?: Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ Looks like it's just a test build but curious if anyone here is using it - Is it stable or rather buggy? Also, how does it look? 15358
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. glass reflection on window title bars win 10

2. aero glass windows 10 2020