Windows 10: Is there a way to have a folder be like a suggestion box? People can put things in, but...

Discus and support Is there a way to have a folder be like a suggestion box? People can put things in, but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title, just wondering if this is possible. submitted by /u/kodee2003 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kodee2003, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Is there a way to have a folder be like a suggestion box? People can put things in, but...

/u/kodee2003, Jan 28, 2021
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jan 28, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jan 28, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

Is there a way to have a folder be like a suggestion box? People can put things in, but...

Thanks topgundcp,

but I meant to clear the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the People button, not hide or turn off the People button itself.

JayPhi, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to have a folder be like a suggestion box? People can put things in, but...

1. Is there a way to have a folder be like a suggestion box? People can put things in, but... - Similar Threads - folder suggestion box

2. Microsoft People suggested contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft People suggested contacts: HiIt seems that Microsoft People is automatically creating contacts for people who sent me some emails in the past. I don't know how it works actualy, i simply see some contacts that i have never created appearing in my contact list. Could it be "Suggested contacts?"The...
  3. Microsoft People suggested contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft People suggested contacts: HiIt seems that Microsoft People is automatically creating contacts for people who sent me some emails in the past. I don't know how it works actualy, i simply see some contacts that i have never created appearing in my contact list. Could it be "Suggested contacts?"The...
  4. As requested I have a suggestion box item

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    As requested I have a suggestion box item: This tech at Microsoft support responded to my response he asked what idea I have for Microsoft. My idea in the suggestion box was Microsoft could have a more intuitive process, one that senses and sorts filing needs automatically.I believe he asked wher I would change....
  5. I have white boxes for icons like :

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have white boxes for icons like :: Hello i have white boxes around some icons like in the photos please help me and i excuse for my grammar problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-white-boxes-for-icons-like/98a2d0e4-ff3f-4aa3-a7f8-2cc20fa973e0
  6. Put it back the way it was

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put it back the way it was: I don't like the new way it does not work for me so put mine back. If I wanted to change I would have clicked on the stupid ad you kept putting up But! i didn't did I. You had no right to change my page after all it's my account "YES" so put it back NOW.........
  7. Is there any way to put the time in a corner of the screen like you can in overwatch and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to put the time in a corner of the screen like you can in overwatch and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pissoffuannoyance [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6txea/is_there_any_way_to_put_the_time_in_a_corner_of/
  8. Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag: Hey guys, Is there any way to know the list of peoples who like or follow the page which I did on facebook. Regards. 97766
  9. Is there a way to clear birthdays in People?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to clear birthdays in People?: Somehow, when People was automatically populated from my Hotmail/Outlook account by Windows 10, a bunch of the contacts wound up with birthdays of 01/01/2000 set. That resulted in a series of "Happy Birthday" e-mails on the first. I have looked at clearing those, but there is...
  10. Issue with "suggestions" in the search box.

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with "suggestions" in the search box.: Hello *Wink when I type something in the windows search bar, it automatically fills itself with a program's name and I can't change anything about it. The only thing I can do is click on the program, or the search bar. Clicking on the search bar results in the word being...