Windows 10: Is there a way to have all win32 applications title bars in black?

Discus and support Is there a way to have all win32 applications title bars in black? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows Explorer & Windows Terminal for example have dark titlebars, most win32 apps have a white title bar. submitted by /u/T1ea [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/T1ea, Mar 17, 2021.

1. /u/T1ea Win User

Is there a way to have all win32 applications title bars in black?

Windows Explorer & Windows Terminal for example have dark titlebars, most win32 apps have a white title bar.

submitted by /u/T1ea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/T1ea, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Justdave Win User

Black title bars and white text

Sure:
    In Winaero Tweaker, Under "Appearance" then "Aero Light" select "Enable Aero Light (white text)" as shown here

Is there a way to have all win32 applications title bars in black? [​IMG]

In Windows 10 Personalize, Turn off "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" and choose accent color as shown.

In Windows 10 Personalization Color Intensity, set Hue and Brightness all the way to the left, Saturation all the way to the right. Set Color intensity all the way to the right. It doesn't seem to matter what color you choose, with the sliders set as shown, the result is black.

In Classic Shell "Start Menu Settings" Windows 10 Settings" tab set options according to shown.

I'm still working on setting the inactive title bar text color. I'd like it to be a more visible gray to distinguish between active and inactive. I also need to change the text to white in the minimized buttons on the task bar.

Justdave, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Justdave Win User

Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher?

Justdave, Mar 17, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

Thought i'd offer what i saw here ,guess third party stuff is only way for that.

jds63, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there a way to have all win32 applications title bars in black? - Similar Threads - win32 applications title

2. Windows 11 Title bar black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Title bar black: This happens sometimes when I right click on a app and click on "open up file location". I get this black bar on the title bar but only sometimes. I updated drivers and video card drivers as well. Also I have a completely different machine with the same problem with different...
  3. Windows 11 Title bar black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Title bar black: This happens sometimes when I right click on a app and click on "open up file location". I get this black bar on the title bar but only sometimes. I updated drivers and video card drivers as well. Also I have a completely different machine with the same problem with different...
  4. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.: I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-what-happened-to-my-title-bars-title-bars/433f54e2-8ea7-4666-b303-7bba92d4b88b
  5. Is there no way to have no 1px border but have coloured title bars?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there no way to have no 1px border but have coloured title bars?: I hate this about Windows at the moment. Why do I have to choose between having an ugly 1px grey border around windows or an ugly white title bar on unselected windows when everything else is dark mode. It looks terrible. I don't see why they aren't separate options in...
  6. is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?

is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?: i keep seeing it when i install windows 10 for the first time on a new pc or for a split second when i fullscreen minecraft, i really like the style of windows 7 and i am currently trying to make my windows 10 look like windows 7. also because i am poor is there a way to do...
  7. Black rectangle on title bar

Black rectangle on title bar: [ATTACH] I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and now there is a black rectangle under the title bar's text. The rectangle is exactly the same color as the text, so it's not possible to see the text. If I defocus the window, the text color gets lighter to indicate...
  8. Missing title bar on certain applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing title bar on certain applications: Recently, I've lost the title bar on some applications such as Notepad++ and Atom. I've tried reinstalling them, putting them into fullscreen with F11 and "post-it mode" for Notepad++ using F12 and I'm not in tablet mode. I'm using Windows 10 version 1909, latest Nvidia...
  9. The title bar of windows is way too big

The title bar of windows is way too big: So, overnight, my computer decided to update without my notice, and now the title bar of all my apps are huge and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-title-bar-of-windows-is-way-too-big/a1af13b2-0c0a-44cc-8951-316d95dd6894
  10. Black title bars and white text

Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881