Windows 10: Is there a way to have an app stay on your screen over another app you interacting with?

Discus and support Is there a way to have an app stay on your screen over another app you interacting with? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example i want the itunes miniplayer to stay on my screen even when i’m browsing the internet submitted by /u/Bongl0rd [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bongl0rd, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Is there a way to have an app stay on your screen over another app you interacting with?

For example i want the itunes miniplayer to stay on my screen even when i’m browsing the internet

submitted by /u/Bongl0rd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bongl0rd, Nov 3, 2019

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 3, 2019
  3. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Nov 3, 2019
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Is there a way to have an app stay on your screen over another app you interacting with?

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to have an app stay on your screen over another app you interacting with?

1. Is there a way to have an app stay on your screen over another app you interacting with? - Similar Threads - app stay screen

2. Is there another way to get Xbox App and its services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there another way to get Xbox App and its services?: I'm trying to play minecraft on a school laptop. The microsoft store used to only show school related apps, and I was able to use the xbox app links to get the services and stuff. Now the microsoft store is fully blocked. The link to download xbox app is also blocked. I was...
  3. Is there another way to get Xbox App and its services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there another way to get Xbox App and its services?: I'm trying to play minecraft on a school laptop. The microsoft store used to only show school related apps, and I was able to use the xbox app links to get the services and stuff. Now the microsoft store is fully blocked. The link to download xbox app is also blocked. I was...
  4. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  5. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  6. Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?

Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?: I have a simple question, that hopefully has an equally simple solution. I am using the Your Phone app on my Surface Go 2, but is there a way to make the apps you open from your phone on the Surface full screen rather than the smaller window they appear as?...
  7. Microsoft is improving the way you interact with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is improving the way you interact with Windows 10: Microsoft is now testing a new Windows 10 feature called ‘voice launcher’ which could improve the way you interact with your apps and files. The overhauled search experience will also power the search box in the Settings app, Windows File Explorer and Windows Search (search...
  8. In the Your Phone app is there a way stream your phone screen without having to unlock your...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In the Your Phone app is there a way stream your phone screen without having to unlock your...: Also, would it be possible to unlock the phone screen with windows hello from my pc instead of using my phone? Basically, I want to stream my phone screen and not have to interact with my actual phone to be able to do it. submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments]...
  9. Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen - you could scan with your phone if you have the right app: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...
  10. People app have the same update over and over

People app have the same update over and over: I keep having the People app have the same update over and over. I open the Store, go to Downloads, Check for Updates, and it says the People app has an update. It downloads, installs, and says Completed. If I check again, or close the Store, reboot, or anything, and check...