Windows 10: Is there a way to have default power settings when plugged in and unplugged? (automatically...

Discus and support Is there a way to have default power settings when plugged in and unplugged? (automatically... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'd like the power saving settings to start and the screen to dim when unplugged. I have a dell xps 9570 with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelpMuhOut, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Is there a way to have default power settings when plugged in and unplugged? (automatically...

I'd like the power saving settings to start and the screen to dim when unplugged. I have a dell xps 9570 with windows 10

:)

HelpMuhOut, Apr 8, 2019

2. Power outage when Using RBE Is there a way to have default power settings when plugged in and unplugged? (automatically... :(

dammit

Okay so we have a problem.

PCI card is here Rage128pro 32mb *Laugh :laugh:

Steps;
    Set bios to boot PCI-PCI-E-PCI-X

Boots without a problem with just pci
    (here is the problem)
    When plugged 5770 in With 6pin power i have no post, (all steps tried....)
    When 6pin unpluged i get post??

----------------------
    with 6pin unpluged i get into dos i run atiflash -i but only get a listing from the ATIRagepro

Any Ideas?

Cheers

narcarsiss, Apr 8, 2019
  3. DaShinoDa Win User
    Samsun Focus and WP7 Battery Blinking as if recharging and Ringing as if plug/unpluged from power!!!

Samsun Focus and WP7 Battery Blinking as if recharging and Ringing as if plug/unpluged from power!!!

I had this phone for only 3.5 weeks and it looks like a common issue!

DaShinoDa, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Is there a way to have default power settings when plugged in and unplugged? (automatically...

windows 10 locks up after going to sleep only way to get going again is to Unplug power and wait

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would request you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Step1: I would suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press the ‘Windows + X’ key and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press
      enter
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on view all and select
      Power.
    • Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue didn’t get resolve try Step 2.

Step 2: I would suggest you to restore default settings of power plan and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X, and select the option Control Panel (Classic View).
    • Click on the Power Options icon.
    • Click on Change plan settings.
    • Select the option “Restore default settings for this plan”.

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to have default power settings when plugged in and unplugged? (automatically...

1. Is there a way to have default power settings when plugged in and unplugged? (automatically... - Similar Threads - default power settings

2. Turned on automatically when plugged in and off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turned on automatically when plugged in and off when unplugged: Laptop just start misbehaving. It won't turn on except when plugged in, and it will off when unplugged despite displaying 94% at the battery bar....
  3. Turned on automatically when plugged in and off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned on automatically when plugged in and off when unplugged: Laptop just start misbehaving. It won't turn on except when plugged in, and it will off when unplugged despite displaying 94% at the battery bar....
  4. Turned on automatically when plugged in and off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to have a power plan set when certain applications are running?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to have a power plan set when certain applications are running?: I suppose I could write a script for this but didn't want to reinvent a wheel. Google hasn't helped much however. Basically I have a power plan I call 'Super Saver' which is configured to save as much power (this computer is on 24/7) as possible while ensuring the PC doesn't...
  6. Can't adjust brightness when the power plugged or unplugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't adjust brightness when the power plugged or unplugged: Hi there, Previous status: brightness 100%, plugged in; brightness 50%, unplugged. When I unplugged the laptop, the brightness will decrease down to 50%. And will increase back to 100% when the laptop plugged in back automatically. Current status: Always keep the...
  7. How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?: Saw a lot of discussion concerning this topic. Think I figured it out. As many of you have speculated it's not a Windows issue. It has to do with the OEM of your graphics chip. Most likely Intel or AMD. Each manufacturer has software that deals directly with the hardware....
  8. Is there a way to see which device is unplugging and plugging itself in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to see which device is unplugging and plugging itself in?: I keep hearing the notification for a device unplugging and plugging back in, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which device it is. The noises are seconds apart. Is there a way to enable notifications or use 3rd party software to track which devices are being added?...
  9. Automatically change brightness when power cord is unplugged/plugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically change brightness when power cord is unplugged/plugged: Hi, so on my laptop I used to have this feature where my screen brightness would dim/brighten whenever I had my power cord unplugged/plugged (to conserve battery life, etc etc.), whatever happened to that setting? Currently it's just 1 set brightness level for both scenarios...
  10. How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?: I absolutely hate the automatic brightness change that occurs when I plug in or unplug my power cord. How can I disable this?!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power mode plugged in

2. default power settings windows when plugged in

3. brightness windows 10 plugged in vs unplugged