Windows 10: is there a way to have the notification pop up on the upper right ?

Discus and support is there a way to have the notification pop up on the upper right ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi to all! is there a way to have the notification pop up on the upper right corner of the monitor ? i googled and i found this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drugo, Jul 30, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

is there a way to have the notification pop up on the upper right ?

drugo, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Is there a way to totally remove the pop-up updates after updating to Win 10?

Hi Millie,

For you to be able to stop or remove any pop-up updates, we suggest that you try the steps provided below on how to disable pop-ups or reminders:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows + X, open Control Panel.

2. Type pop up in the top-right search box.

3. Select Block or allow pop-ups.

4. Go to Privacy settings and check
    Turn on
    Pop-up Blocker box.

5. Click Apply and OK.

Step 2:

1. Open Start menu and click Settings icon.

2. Select System then Notification & actions.

3. Scroll down to the Notifications section and disable the
    "Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” option.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Is there a way to totally remove the pop-up updates after updating to Win 10?

I have already updated to Windows 10. I don't want to be asked again and again to check my privacy settings for the next update. Can I do something to disable the succeeding pop-ups/reminders? Thank you.

Millie Yee, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello drugo,

I'm afraid that no longer works in Windows 10. *Sad

Brink, Jul 30, 2015
  5. drugo Win User
    thanks Brink

drugo, Jul 30, 2015
  6. elkolodj Win User
    Hi, is there a workaround for this yet?

elkolodj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. is there a way to have the notification pop up on the upper right ? - Similar Threads - notification pop upper

2. Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?: As the Question above says, is there a way for Windows to show each time something is unplugged rather than go searching through Device Manager in hope of finding said unplugged USB?...
  3. Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?: As the Question above says, is there a way for Windows to show each time something is unplugged rather than go searching through Device Manager in hope of finding said unplugged USB?...
  4. Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  6. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  7. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  8. Notifications have recently stopped popping up

Notifications have recently stopped popping up: I used to get notifications as a pop-up but since the last 2-3 weeks the pop-ups have stopped. I still see the notifications in the Action center, but don't see them as pop-ups. Attaching the screen shot below for your reference. NOTE: 1. Focus assist has been turned off...
  9. windows pop-up notifications

windows pop-up notifications: first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date now i will get to where my issue is, i get pop-ups at the corner and i have discord chats notifications and also windows notifications like emails and other sorts like AV...
  10. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22