Windows 10: is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ?

Discus and support is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] hi i work at an IT company and in my job, sometimes i need to have the icons in my taskbar on both monitors (by icons, i mean these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/freeredditer21, Apr 6, 2021.

1. is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ?

is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ? 2yRgJA3b7CcLc6SZFSHVcqp6Ojys6UJroH-H5FJXbOE.jpg

hi

i work at an IT company and in my job, sometimes i need to have the icons in my taskbar on both monitors

(by icons, i mean these icons near the clock and date)

https://preview.redd.it/5cm5mtl95jr...bp&s=707203711750fc7d176972eaf07564fa9b821b3f

is there a way to do this in windows 10 without installing any 3rd party applications?

thanks

edit:

my laptop specs are

i7 7500u

8gb ram

64bit

windows 10 version 1903

os build 18362.1256

submitted by /u/freeredditer21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/freeredditer21, Apr 6, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Pete1burn Win User

is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ?

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ?

1. is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ? - Similar Threads - same taskbar second

2. My second monitor shows the same thing as the first but isn't detected by my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My second monitor shows the same thing as the first but isn't detected by my computer: I restarted my desktop PC and noticed my second monitor mirroring the first monitor. I went into advanced display settings but could not find a solution and in the device manager in the control panel, I only see one monitor called generic PnP Monitor....
  3. My second monitor shows the same thing as the first but isn't detected by my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second monitor shows the same thing as the first but isn't detected by my computer: I restarted my desktop PC and noticed my second monitor mirroring the first monitor. I went into advanced display settings but could not find a solution and in the device manager in the control panel, I only see one monitor called generic PnP Monitor....
  4. My second monitor shows the same thing as the first but isn't detected by my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. third monitor is displaying the same as my first

third monitor is displaying the same as my first: Hi! so i am on a laptop and i was able to connect 2 monitors to my computer so i just use the laptop for a system not a display source. but when i tried to hook a thrid one up it just shows the same as the first one, and when i press extend , my mouse stops moving and it...
  6. third monitor is displaying the same as my first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    third monitor is displaying the same as my first: Hi! so i am on a laptop and i was able to connect 2 monitors to my computer so i just use the laptop for a system not a display source. but when i tried to hook a thrid one up it just shows the same as the first one, and when i press extend , my mouse stops moving and it...
  7. third monitor is displaying the same as my first

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Any Way Full Taskbar on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way Full Taskbar on Second Monitor: Hey all, I know Windows doesn't natively allow for this, but is there a way to have FULL Taskbar capabilities on the second monitor? I would like to have Cortana/right side taskbar tray where the ^ is and all of the active icons on my second monitor. I don't care if I have...
  9. Second monitor is showing the same as the first

Second monitor is showing the same as the first: Hello guys I have been using two of the same monitors for about 1 year now, and it worked fine. But i wanted to change my resolution for windows. After trying it in the AMD Radeon Software Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580, i told me that the resolution i want 1750x1080, is not...
  10. Second Monitor is first and first(main) Monitor is second.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor is first and first(main) Monitor is second.: I have looked pretty much all Day for an answer to my question, but havent been able to find one. So the thing is, I have two monitors and I have had them for a few years. My Main monitor has always been the second monitor for whatever reason but it have never been a problem...